Liberty Shoes — shoe is not compatible

ajit@ on May 21, 2018
Product is not good model design is not like, and size is not compatible this is big size and this is very loose and walking time this is removed by my leg i want tight fitting so i will again time purchase so request to company please solve my problem and return your product
So very
Thankfully for solve my problem

Regard
Ajit kumar

[May 21, 2018] Liberty Shoes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Today, i.e. date 23.05.18 my wife Sunita was visit at Liberty Showroom Sector 28 Faridabad for change of my daughter Shandels, at this place one sale boy and his Receptionest/ Manager misbehaviour with my wife. Please take action accordingly...
Bhupender
Hi Ajit & Bhupendar, Liberty Shoes is no.1 Fraud Co.

Liberty Shoes has cheated me also, has looted my money in name of shoes.
We as comman man can raise voice and therefore I have made a target to let the whole world know of the frauds of Liberty Shoes of supplying defective shoes and looting people.

Please join, like, share this page:
Order no [protected]placed order of brown sandle on 5th June 18.by paytm payment transaction I'd no #[protected] but up to know we didn't receive sandle from your side.so please check our complain and reply immediately.
Dear sir

I have placed an online order which is not yet processed. how many days will it take for delivery?
I got a pair of sandals in liberty shoes at Town Hall road, madurai -01 date 09/05/2018 gliders OLGREEN RS.1700 tendered by : cash Products are not worthy. I used that sandals 65 days bottom and side belts are not a complete finish and it coming out of sandals soo please take correct action for your liberty customer

+91 18 4329 6555 [Customer Service]
    +91 18 4225 2533 [Head Office]
    +91 12 4461 6200 [Corp Office]
    2nd Floor, Building No. 8 Tower-B, DLF Cyber City, Phase-II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Liberty Shoes - shoe is not compatible