[Resolved] Life Insurance Corporation Of India [LIC] — payment confirmation not received

shriniwas biman on Nov 18, 2018
I paid my lic premium on lic customer portal through google pay but..
Dear customer, you have a collect request for rs.1523.62 from vpa lic. [email protected] Login to your mobile application to authorise the transaction. This message revived

From: shriniwas ashok biman ([email protected])
Issuer bank: bank of india

To: billdesklic (Lic. [email protected])

Google transaction id: cicagkdc04l1oa
Upi transaction id:[protected]

payment confirmation not received
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 18, 2018

[Nov 18, 2018] Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have created userid and password at the time of policy setlement, now for the payment of first primium i am not able to login. userid doesnot exist, as it quotes. tried forget id option that sitll quots userid not resetted. is there any other way to reset id, please help.
By mistake my DOB entered incorrect in my twelve pass certificate. Date birth is mention is 01/07/1973 same in policy.. but my original DOB mention in my aadhar card and pan card is 18/10/1978..
So pls..do need full..
Name..Naresh agarwal
Policy no..[protected]
Incorect DOB..01/07/1973
Correct DOB...18/10/1978

LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Life Insurance Corporation Of India [LIC] - payment confirmation not received