Lifeline Hospital Complaints & Reviews

2.7
Last updated Jan 19, 2022

File a complaint to Lifeline Hospital

Having problems with Lifeline Hospital?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Lifeline Hospital customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Lifeline Hospital

Tamil Nadu

Lifeline Hospital Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Lifeline Hospital reviews & complaints(24)

The Lady who sit in Reception on Morning time was showing bad behavior to the Patients and without any concern as a Patient, she treats me like an animal. Last week i went there and my Doctor was very supportive but this Receptionist lady was very bad and I'm on above 40 degree temperature fever with Chickenpox. She ask me to give 30dhs but i have only 100 dhs by cash. So she ask me to go outside. Really very cruel....

The lady who was supposed to take down our details where very rude and started insulting us when we weren't able to respond to their asked questions. It is quite abominable to go through such mean behaviors as a young adult.
Lifeline Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am suffering heavy breathing problem. But doctor checking only cardiolo related treatment very upset. Already i am in emergency case but he try to do fixed the appointment.
    Doctor is not available that is the main reason but try to change the alternative doctors but in this case not doing like that very careless handling. Receptionist also very careless behavior. Pls don't do the further patient in my case ok i adjusted but don't...
    Doctors doesnt provide any information about delivered baby girl actually she is weak at the time of delivery but they said she is normal but she has joindis problem when reported to child specialists on third day. Nobody will take responsibility for prividing medicines, what to eat and other necessary things. Staff is also not supportive here. Plz take some actions against all these things....
    I had a terrible experience in this hospital.I was pregnant for 10 weeks. Suddenly I started bleeding, went to life line hospital in Perungudi as it was near to my office.First they told me to register.It took me half an hour to finish the registration procedure. There were no Gynaecologists at that time. They made me wait for 1 hr and sent me to the Lab for an ultrasound.The doctors in the lab looked inexperienced.Just 2 mins after the scan...
    Never ever go to this hospital unless you are fed up of this world and want to die soon.Rajkumar will do surgery even for complications that do not require surgery.He has good skills(only in english and not in surgery).Before surgery, he will assure you that it is like cakewalk for him to do this surgery.blah.blah but after surgery, if the patient's condition worsens, he will back away and say that the complication happened due to some other...

My sincere request to the forum is, Never ever go there. The worst ever experience for the patients and their attenders. The facilities are worst. They call themselves internationally fit, but they have very old facility types. Money swindling people with no ethics that's necessary for doctors.
    I had admitted my dad for an open heart surgery as it was promised that will be done by the famous dr himself. But it was not done by him but by another Dr.Madhushankar (this same guy who was asked to leave due to some issues earlier and no one knows how Mr. Cherian could ask him to come back). There were so many procedures done on my dad without our knowledge as the daily bills only show us as some procedures were done like balloon blast etc.
    My question here is, after an open heart surgery why will the doctors make him undergo a balloon procedure equal to placing a stent. I understand that, the skill of a surgeon lies in the way a patient is recuperating in post operative care.
    In fact during the patient visits, Dr. Madhushankar who did the operation never visited my dad and no proper treatment was provided and the operation created sepsis in him. Most unclean place as mosquitoes can be seen breeding in the ceiling of the private ward toilet.
    They have very lean staffing for nurses (night shifts- Single lady nurse to care for a general ward and few other wards) and no contingency plans (during monsoon no proper clothing was provided to the patients as they were running short of the ICU patient gowns). They could hardly make any difference as they were busy making money by letting out their operating theatre for movie shooting during the weekends. I had asked the Dr. Cherian a couple of times about my dad's recovery for which he snapped as though they are trying their best to get him out of the situation, but why should this man snap at me for his doctors mistakes as if we are taking the treatment free of cost. His son is much better to interact.
    Tamil movie Miruthan, was shot there and one of the lift was used only by the shooting team. The generator that was used for shooting was emitting the (poisonous for the open heart surgery patient who is undergoing treatment even after 18 days) smoke which got into my dad's room as the window was not properly closing due to some beading issue with the window sill. This smoke created suffocation for my dad the same evening and he was again taken into ICU for treatment and he never made it, where in he was in and out of ICU for more than 36 days and breathed his last.
    The last moment too they only said that we have to be by his side and allowed to be with him, but no other so called god of heart surgeries was never there to even tell us the truth as to why so many procedures were done on him and what exactly happened to him. We spent more than 15 lakhs for the treatment and lost my dad too. In fact patient attenders who make noise of such issues were paid at lest partial amount to shut their mouth, when they took the body of their beloved but we couldn't even think of such a situation.
    I was really taken back when Mr. Cherian himself saw my dad in pain even after 10 days of the operation and called Dr. Madhushankar to check what had he done on the patient. . The phones in the patient ward doesn't work most of the time and their way of treating the staffs is also very bad.
    Really unprofessional, on fever they ask to get admitted to hospital and make you undergo tests.
    After undergoing test, duty doctor Samuel says dengue is there when cross questioned he leaves abruptly and another doctor says it's just viral fever.
    You yourself can decide the state of affairs!

DONT ADMIT HERE - I would have given negative stars if it exist. I took my beloved mother to this hospital due to heart attack for the 1st time, they given a worst treatment. They kept for 2 days in ICU and she is no more in 3rd day. Main motto of this hospital is money, money, only money. There is no neurology department available in this hospital, after a mild attack to check brain condition they brought neurologist from outside after very...

It was misdiagnosis for me right from the start. They don't value life out there when somebody can be too [censored] RIGID! They took test after test. They treated me as an in-patient. They told me that which was obvious and I of-course had very high IgE .

I once was an asthmatic you see. But when I was rushed to the hospital for my syncope like condition, the doctor down there said that I was too stressed up and said that it was all in my mind! How dumb and lame of her! They even wanted their psychologist in their panel to evaluate me! They certainly think too much but only talk too much, and they did very very little to help a poor guy like me . They never take a case history, or never looked into my case history well.
      You yourself can decide the state of affairs!

I am from poor background located near kanchipuram, my brother admitted in madras medical mission hospital for mitral valve replacement. With social welfare financial support we managed the surgery expenses. Surgery done (02/02/2017) by dr. Rajan and his assistant dr. Vijay anand.
        After 15days of surgery, there is a wound oozing issue started. We had consulted the same doctor, we indirectly came to know that they damaged the bone...
        My wife has went and consulted Dr may dental surgeon in life line hospital for tooth ache, she was advised to remove the tooth for which after 2 days we went for the same.. The tooth was removed and for 4 days the pain and swelling on the face made us suspicious, we went again to consult her and she said there is infection. Wrote again medicines.. Waited for a week and we found no differenc, , this time I personally along with my wife spoke...

Lifeline RIGID Hospital — Hernia surgery done wrongly

Hi All

I am Archana .My mother underwent herina surgery in Life line hospital on June 2007 .Dr JS Raj Kumar and team performed the surgery for more than two hous .After the surgery my mother's stomach got bloated and doctors removed some fluid from her stomach which was supposed to be done before surgery .That also said bowel movement is not good and we would perform an open surgery and remove mesh (as they did in padma...

Lifeline Hospital, Chennai — Substandard Service and Hospitality

There was this incident where one of my friends, Ms. Navya Sundar, was admitted to Lifeline hospital, Perungudi, Chennai. following an accident. She was asked to be discharged the very next day. When we asked for further diagnosis (from a different doctor/hospital), we found that she had 4 fractures to her nose, 2 fractures on her leg and multiple bruises.
        In spite of this negligence, the hospital was very indifferent about the whole...

Lifeline Hospitals — Behavior of duty doctor

I am Karthikeyan, chennai India. On Nov 22 2010, I was taken for an "emergency" to Lifeline hospitals, Thoraipakkam OMR road, Chennai around 10:30 pm. I had a Renal failure and I had my past records in hand. On that day for some reason, I started vomitting. After going to hospital, and even after showing my medical records, a duty doctor told that the vomitting was because some medicine allergy without even testing or reviewing...

Life Line Hospital Chennai Omr — WITHOUT SALARY FOR WORKING STAFF

HI Every one, -- The Life line Hospital working only for Corporate Sector side i.e (Accenture,TCS,CTS,PAYPAL,etc.) Because the hospital running from these income which they get from other companies. The actual fact is in these areas they working with the Department of Marketing. The MNC'S giving lot of money to the Hospital, but the hospital not giving to the staffs. Especially Nurses, (Male and Female) mostly the management not taking...

Life Line Hospital — Be aware of LIFE LINE HOSPITAL - Thoraipakkam

Guys,

This is real and the person who suffered is one of my colleague’s friend only. So please forward this to others also.

Anil

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

From: Dhurga Veluswamy
        Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:51 PM
        Subject: FW: Be aware of LIFE LINE HOSPITAL...

Lifeline Hospitals — Lack of Patient Privacy

Dr. Rajkumar is a publicity seeking individual. All they care about is proving to all the patients and their visitors that they rescued each of their patients from the clutches of death. I hate the fact that he meets 4-5 patients together. They make 2 patients wait in the room as the doctor is talking to the third. There is no privacy in the hospitals. And the nurses sing tales of all the celebrities who have been there for cosmetic surgeries....

Lifeline Hospitals, Chennai — Lifeline nearly killed my aunt

This is one of the worst hospitals ever, I will never ever recommend this hospital or the doctors from this hospital to anyone I know from the US or to my colleagues/family in India. My aunt, Ms Moham
        was admitted to your hospital and your doctors nearly killed her. She was admitted for an investigation into her stomach problems. My aunt is very weak, weighs 35 kgs had intestitial lung disease and had a back injury few days ago. The...

Life Line Hospital Panvel — not giving pf account no...

The hospital is diducted pf amount from thr salary bt nw they are not giving our PF a/c no....

So Please help out from this critical condition......

Life Line Hospitals, Perungudi, Chennai — Heavy Charges, Fake bills, Wrong medical reports & Cheating

Dear Sir/Mdm,

Based on Dr.Uma Ramesh - gynecologist recommendation, we took appointment from Life line hospital and got admitted for normal delivery (labour)..

From the day one Dr.Uma Ramesh was keen to get us to that hospital because it's equipped with all the facilities and she was insisting us to choose insurance package. On the delivery date, she created a mess and forced us to go for LSCS (surgery),...