[Resolved] Livpure — pathetic service provided for ro

Thanesar, Kurukshetra District, Haryana, India
 Ashutosh Sardana on Mar 25, 2019
I am using livpure ro and its still under warranty. I started getting beep sound on 23rd march 2019 and ro is not in working condition from that time. I raised a complaint on 24th morning and i was told that it would be resolved before afternoon itself, but here i am sitting on 25th march afternoon, without any resolution. I am frustrated after calling their customer centre. Average waiting period to talk to customer care is 15 min and no one is able to provide resolution. This is not at all expected from a company like livpure, i am really regretting buying the product and will make sure that no one in my family has to go through this frustration.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2019

[Mar 25, 2019] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LivPure Customer Care's response, Mar 26, 2019
Dear Ashutosh, we are sorry about your experience. Please share your registered contact details so that our team can get in touch with you.

LivPure Customer Care's response, Apr 02, 2019
Dear Ashutosh, to assist you further, we would require your registered contact details. Request you to share the same with us.

LivPure Customer Care's response, Apr 09, 2019
Dear Ashutosh, we can only help you if you share your contact details. Request you to kindly do the needful.

Team Livpure

Comments

Water purifier not working we raise complaint 4 days before but agent and in charge not responding and we taken amc with 10000 rupees
LivPure Customer Care's response, Apr 2, 2019

Dear Charles Aj, sorry for the trouble. Please share your registered contact details so that we can connect with you.

LivPure Customer Care's response, Apr 5, 2019

Dear Charles Aj, we can only help you if you share your registered contact details. Request you to kindly do the needful.

LivPure Customer Care's response, Apr 9, 2019

Dear Charles Aj, to assist you further, we would require your registered contact details. Request you to share the same with us.

Team Livpure
Amc service not provided by company .
LivPure Customer Care's response, Apr 5, 2019

Dear Kuldeep, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Please help us with your registered contact details and our team shall get in touch with you.

LivPure Customer Care's response, Apr 9, 2019

Dear Kuldeep, we can only help you if you share your contact details. Request you to kindly do the needful.

+91 95 8222 9701[Direct Sales & Service Partner Enquiry]
    +91 98 7179 8090[Export Enquiry]
    +91 12 4498 7400 [Corp Office]
    Plot No. 221, Udyog Vihar, Phase-I, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Livpure - pathetic service provided for ro