[Resolved] Locanto — demanding for refund

Akxd on Jan 19, 2018
This is to bring to your kind attention that i've come to the term to cancel my order regarding the purchase of the locanto premium features and i'll also seek your help to permanently delete it for me since i can't find a way to even cancel it personally. I have already made the payment in and now would appreciate if you could arrange for the refund of the same. The payment has been made on this certain date via the image attached below.

demanding for refund
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2018

[Jan 19, 2018] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Akxd, Jan 19, 2018
Just to show you that your support group is not helping me at all ... 3 days ago was the date i made the payment shortly after this reply .. and then 3 days later still nothing .. i hoped you get the person in charge to get to the bottom of this . Thank you .
Locanto Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2018
Kindly contact Locanto customer support directly and provide the necessary information as we cannot do much for you from this site: http://www.locanto.net/run/faq_contact/
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Cheated after payment
The person told me to pay half via paytm and 50% after ward... I paid the 50 % via paytm...
The he block my num... I can't call him.. Not even text him
His wats app number. Is...[[protected]]
His paytm num is...[[protected]]
... If possible... Make my money refund

So many unwanted calls came my no [protected]
So many Unwanted calls came my no [protected] please remove from locanto

Locanto - demanding for refund