[Resolved]  Locanto — Remove my no [protected] Ad ID [protected]

I'm getting wrong calls due to this ad please make it soon and remove that ad as soon as possible.seriously I'm getting depressed due to this. Please check it remove as much as possible.and also ban that user as well as .These people should not use this account because many of them suffering like this.so kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 24, 2017

[Jan 24, 2017] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Locanto Customer Care's response Jan 24, 2017
The ad has now been deleted.

Comments

Someone else has posted my mobile number [protected] wrongly in Locanto.in because of which i am getting unwanted calls. Ad was posted by Ramesh 999, i dont know this user at all. Could you please remove this add [protected].