Bajaao Customer Care

Thu 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am - 07:00 pm

Bajaao related photos (23)

Bajaao Complaints & Reviews

BISWARUP MUKHERJEE on Jul 1, 2020
My Bajaao "Pre-paid" shipment was scheduled to be delivered today forenoon by ECOM executive. The person called me up and said he can only deliver the shipment after 6 pm. However, at around 6:30 pm he called up and asked for the OTP before the shipment would be delivered to me. I told him that I will give the OTP to him when he arrives with the shipment in person. Hearing this, he disconnected the call. When I tried to ring him back, it led me to ECOM voicemail. He has not called me up since then or delivered the package.

[Jul 01, 2020] Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aavantika Swaroop on Jul 1, 2020
    Our product has not reached the day which was held and we had not received it till now.

Yogesh Bhushan on Jun 16, 2020
      Why are you not dispatching my order?
      Order no. Is 245373

[Jun 16, 2020] Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Surendra Babu. S on Jun 15, 2020
        I have ordered vault vxm and behringer pack on 12 june. The order number is
        248456.

When i try to followup for the order status, the website never opened.

The customer call never picked up the call. It goes to voice message and gets disconnected.

I have raised a complaint against the same and the complaint number given by the company is [protected]

[Jun 15, 2020] Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Entertainment and Recreation

Bajaao — Not returning damaged guitar order no:- 241694

Pushkar888 on Jun 15, 2020
          I orderd my guitar Vault EA 20 from bajaao on 26 may.It arrived on 12 june and in damaged condition.I reached to them and...
          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Online Shopping

adityabxj296 on Jun 7, 2020
          I placed an order on bajaao.com on 10/05/2020 (Order was done through online payment). Parcel was sent through delhivery ground. According to tracking details it was shipped. Now its been around one month and till now bajaao.com and delhivery ground has not provided any information regarding the delivery. I talked two times with bajao customer service they did not provide any information, they said they will arrange a call back from someone who is related to this issues, but i never received any call.

Bajaao order no : 237327

Dist - karbi anglong
          Pin - 782480, assam, india
          Contact - [protected], [protected]
          Email - aditya. [protected]@gmail.com

[Jun 07, 2020] Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

Bajaao — Not delivered

Krushna Panda on Jun 4, 2020
            I ordered an ukulele on 21st may 2020 on bajaao. My order id is 240083. I placed the order on 18th may 2020 and it was dispatched...
            Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Entertainment and Recreation

sunder95 on Jun 1, 2020
            I ordered some accessories for my guitar on bajaao. My order id is 238630. I placed the order on 18th May 2020 around 2:30pm and today is 2nd June 2020 and the order has not yet been dispatched. First the estimated dispatch date was 29th May 2020, then later the date was changed to 3rd June 2020 and now they again changed it to 11th June. What is going on? Do they even have the products in stock or are they just accepting orders and waiting for the items to be restocked? It's been almost 15 days now and not a single email or sms from them regarding my order. If you guys don't have the items ready to be dispatched, then why do you even list them on your website? For gods sake stop fooling people for once. Just tell me when my product will be dispatched. If you don't have it in stock then please cancel my order and issue a refund.

[Jun 01, 2020] Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Abhishek_13 on May 30, 2020
              Hi, bajaao
              I have booked guitar on 19th may 2020.
              Today is 30th may 2020 and on delivery date is not decided, i have checked on fedex tracking site
              I have paid for my product,.
              Please i respect your work but you should respect customer time.
              Deliver my package please

[May 30, 2020] Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Software

Nikhileshwar on May 20, 2020
                I have purchased few items on 6th may 2020 from bajaao.com where it is written on every product page that they are shipping in 5 to 7 days.
                When i checked the status of my order after few days it was showing that the product will be shipped on 21 may 2020 so checked the order status again after few days then the shipment date was changed to 27 may 2020. And today it is changed again to 7june 2020.
                They should ship the product on time or they should not advertise on their site that the product will be shipped in 5-7 days just to lure the customers. 1 month for shipment is too long.
                Either they should ship my order within 2-3 days or process my refund.

[May 20, 2020] Bajaao customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                The same thing is happening to my order as well. I ordered some accessories for my guitar on 18th May 2020 and in most of the pages the dispatch days mentioned were either 5 to 7 or 7 to 10 days. The dispatch date for my products were 29th may, which they have now changed to 3 june today morning. I wrote to them a few hours ago. Yet to receive a response from them. I have read many reviews and complaints about bajaao and most of them say that if your product is not dispatched within the few days that's mentioned on the product page then they don't have it in stock and waiting for the product to be available with them.
                Dis your issue get resolved?

Bajaao — given used product

Himanshu Sarma on Aug 25, 2019
                  I had ordered a fender rumble bass40 for my jampad and yesterday i received it but when i unboxed it i found all the switched,...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Products & Services

Bajaao — casio sa47 mini portable keyboard with power adapter [Resolved]

Dipankar Debnath 1970 on Nov 13, 2018
                  I have ordered a casio sa47 mini portable keyboard with power adapter from bajaao.com, my order no, is 155470. I received...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Bajaao — partial order and no speedy response from bajaao [Resolved]

nehasansy on Oct 31, 2018
                  Hi...
                  I placed an order with you no:153208.

It has been 5-6 days since the order has been delivered...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Products & Services

Bajaao — product not delivered yet

max mistaker on Jul 26, 2018
                  I have ordered a guitar on 10 july 2018 its 26 july now they are not giving me my product i have called them a hundred times...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Products & Services

Bajaao — m-audio av42 studio monitors missing contents [Resolved]

pratiknikam
                  Respected Sir/Ma'am
                  I Received M-audio AV42 Monitors Yesterday .In that Box i get Only Monitor, User Guide And Warranty...

Bajaao — what a poor service bajaao is showing to me [Resolved]

Sandeep Kumar Adhikari
                  Order no : 104749
                  Ticket no: [protected]
                  Sandeepadhikari.[protected]@gmail.com

What a poor service bajaao...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments [4]Complaint category Online Shopping

Bajaao — Samson Condenser Microphone not working or damaged product delivered

Joyjit
                  From the first day of delivery this product is not working.I complaint about this matter, and there customer service called...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Computers & Accessories

Bajaao — Failure to deliver and refusal to refund [Resolved]

Nelson Khiangte
                  I've order multiple items(1 Samson SXD5000 Power Amplifier with DSP and four Samson Auro D15 400W 15" 2-Way Passive PA Speaker)...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments [4]Complaint category Other

Bajaao — Defective product delivered [Resolved]

AshwinKumar94
                  My order number 81256, the product got repaired in the very first day after unboxing, it worked well initially for 15mins,...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Entertainment and Recreation

Bajaao — Order not delivered as per promise [Resolved]

Gnani Raj
                  I have ordered BehringerPMP6000 Mixer on 14th September 2016. As per conditions it should be delivered with in 14 days. They...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Recently Discussed

18 days ago
                  Not delivered
                  Product not shipped
                  product not delivered yet
                  Bajaao
                  partial order and no speedy response from bajaao
                  Bajaao
                  what a poor service bajaao is showing to me