Locanto — remove my no. from sex abusement website

Aj Muni on Mar 2, 2018
Hi sir, this is munendra, iam getting lot of unknown calls. Iam not good mentally and physically. My number [protected] was recorded as anjali. But iam the male. My honorable request to u sir... Pls remove my no as soon as possible. It's added in sexual abusement from unknown persons. I have getting lot of msgs. Pls solve it. Waiting for your results. Hope you do it make fast.

[Mar 02, 2018] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Aj Muni, Mar 02, 2018
R u solve my problem ?
Locanto Customer Care's response, Mar 02, 2018
Kindly contact Locanto customer support directly and provide the necessary information as we cannot do much for you from this site: http://www.locanto.net/run/faq_contact/.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

There is no minimum security the two members had said to transferred the CAsh to membership but there is no response from them please respond do it and any other should face the issue his is my contact no [protected]
Someone used my number in Locanto ad.i am getting phone calls n messages late night.kindly remove dat.Ad ID [protected].
Hi.. [protected] this is my number.. some other bitch misuse my number.. post unnecessary ads.. please remove from Ur page

Locanto - remove my no. from sex abusement website