[Resolved] Locanto — repayment credit card ending 1658

Balaji Gowda on Mar 30, 2018
Please repayment of credit card ending 1658, bcz i didn't get any leads from your side and by mistake it's optited auto renewal so please i request you to kindly asks, cancel my auto renewal option and refund my amount, whatever amount you received from credit card ending 1658. Mr. Jayagm@rediffmail.com, it's very helpful and do the needful my humble request...
Complaint marked as Resolved May 4, 2018

[Mar 30, 2018] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
indradev choudhri's response, Mar 27, 2018
locanto pr ad nhi dal pa rahe hai
Updated by Balaji Gowda, Mar 30, 2018
Please process as early as possible
Locanto Customer Care's response, Apr 03, 2018
Kindly contact Locanto customer support directly and provide the necessary information as we cannot do much for you from this site: http://www.locanto.net/run/faq_contact/.

Comments

Please do the needful some one posted some dirty add using my number...I'm getting calls often...please remove the ads which is uhttp://lahore.locanto.com.pk/ID_[protected]/Full-dirty.htmlnder my name n number
Locanto pr adnhi dal pa rahe hai kaise dalna hai so jankari den
Hai sir .
i have locanto premier account . i want VIP membership please help me
Someone posted number number in fake sexual post..please remove that post.iam getting call constantly.please help me to get rid of this .do as much as fast.
I have transfer my money ando you don't give me any clients so please refund my money

Locanto - repayment credit card ending 1658