[Resolved] Lot Mobiles — Selling unbranded and cheap quality products and cheating customers

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 changesh2004
I have purchased a Hangout bluetooth headset from LOT mobiles begumpet on May-18-2017 and found that its not getting charged for more than 10-15 minutes shows battery full and when i used it it worked only for 40 minutes and battery was dead, When I make calls it captures all the background noise and also there was a severe break in my voice to the other person.

On May-19-2017 i took the device to the Manager at the outlet and said these are the problems I have with this device and also the brand is a cheap one which has no customer care and service center at all. I asked Manager to take back the device and I will take a different brand by paying extra amount.

He said he will check it and let me know after 3 days he says he cannot exchange the device and claims that its good one and says that I am telling lie, Why should I tell lie or spend more money if the device was good he was rude and said he cannot do any thing in this regard and wanted me to talk to customer care.

Customer care guys never responded to my email and also referred me to Store manager.

I want to buy other device by paying extra as the cheap brand hangout is not at all usable.

LOT is selling cheap unbranded items and cheating customers hard earned money.

Please do the needful

Changesh Khan
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2017
A team leader from customer service dept called me and asked for the entire story what happened and said I can got store and pay extra and take a different device of good brand.

They have resolved my issue,

[May 22, 2017] LOT Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

1-98/8/5/A, Plot No.5, Image Gardens Lane, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500081
    Lot Mobiles - Selling unbranded and cheap quality products and cheating customers