Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Jul 4, 2022

File a complaint to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Having problems with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

View more phone numbers

Mobile
Fax

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] reviews & complaints page 12

I had complained many time and get same no 169, given on 26 /06/2021.but no action has been taken .[protected] is no of connection MTNL Delhi, my contact number is [protected].dr Ravi singh....
Dear Sir

I am living in Adarsh Nagar Delhi area. From the past one month my landline no. 27675608 is not working. I had lodged complaint too many times but there is not any response. Other phones in the area is working fine. When i had a talk with area DeT. on phone he said that there is a cable fault and it will be rectified very soon, but till date the story is the same and my phone is dead....

Landline cum triband No.26690809

I surrendered my above telephone and modam on 21/12/2020 and requested for refund of ₹3000 Security Deposit paid to MTNL Mumbai but I have not received the refund till date. Please expedite refund.

Work Order 809 and 810 was issued by MTNL on 21nd December 2020 by Vile Parle Office of MTNL

Please do the needful

N K Suryakumar
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tel No.:[protected] having broadband facility is down more than 2o times . Also informed verbally to all officials but all in vain.
    School work is hampered badly.
    Broad Band Complaints

Telephone no:
    Complaint Type:
    ADSL DOWN
    Docket No:

Kindly do the needful on urgent.
    Thanks and Regards

Gayatri Devi Mann
    HOS
    Govt Girls Sr. Sec. School,
    "F" Block, sultanpuri,
    Delhi-110086

Not working

Hi our phone line for 23283325 Delhi is dead for more than one month. I have reported many complaints and no action has been taken yet. Moreover we are getting reminders to pay the bill where we are hardly using the services. This is tarnishing MTNL image and also causing problem for us...

Server error pops up while sending email...
        And the line reads 501 could not parse recipient.

Telephone line is not working whenever we call it's shows busy ..tel no 28814535

Land line number [protected]
            For the last one week, I am unable to dial any number, however I am getting dial tone and also able to receive calls. My all dues are fully paid.

Respected sir/mam,
              I Saksham Agarwal residing in area moh. Lakkadharan kathera bajar jwalapur Haridwar (249407)
              Sir/mam this is to inform u that there is a pole of your’s in the mid of the road, which is totally useless., due to which the people of the above mentioned address are facing many problems of mobility, due to its presence in the mid of the road it causes long traffic jams of many hours.
              I request you to...
              +1 videos
              Sir

With this forum I have register my complaint regarding not receipt of refund till date after i surrender my landline phone of number 25882069 to MTNL Lokmanya nagar thane ( west ) branch ( maharastra ) 0n 19.03.2019

The refund is still not received after so many complaints with this forum, & personal visit to branch

They assure everytime that refund will genreate but after 2.5 yrs yrs also...

I have no dial tone on my LL[protected].
              Complaint lodged on[protected] using Toll Free No. [protected]
              Docket No. Received : 1499
              No action taken by MTNL.

Complaint lodged again on[protected].
              Received same Docket no. 1499.
              Telephone is still "Silent"

Last Bill Payment for May 2021 payed online on[protected]
              Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
              Payment Id: 11267992
              Transaction Id: S0008/TR041/[protected]
              Transaction Date: 21-Jun-2021 11:33:12

Please start my LL service ASAP.

Thankyou
              Mr. Farokh E. Wadia

My telephone no. 27417440 is dead since May 2021 till date for which complaints vide docket no. 61 and 237 have been registered on 18/5/2021 and 10/6/2021. Though I have been writing e-mails to [protected]@bol.net.in but no action has been taken till date. But surprisingly the phone bills are being raised without fail. Please address the anomaly and get the phone rectified at earliest.
                Rakesh Sharma
                [protected]br...

House no : 25/1, yusuf sarai village new delhi
                newly constructed
                complaint - there is an mtnl pillar standing right in front of the upper ground floor balcony of the said building .
                Here i want to point out that this iron pillar is of no use and there is no current/mtnl live wire connection passing through it .
                it is not only blocking the path or narrowing the lane.
                Further it is not atall safe in context of the security of the people of residence o[censored]pper ground floor of the said building !
                last week a theif tried to entered our home through the same pillar but as he was seen by someone he ran away.

so i would humbly request you to get this pillar removed as it is not atall safe for us living here in constant fear of theft or burglary !!

thankyou

prateek dhankar
                s/o suresh kumar dhankar
                r/o 34/1 yusuf sarai village

Broadband connection is freqeently disconnected.Every month keep on complaining on numbers like 1504,

The complaints being attended quite unprofessional. First of all the recorded voices seemed to be quite boring, Secondly it is very difficult to get the operator and taking lot of time.Thirdly the operator who attended are quite arrogant, fustrated no servicee mentality even cut the phone in the middle. This attitude cannot be tolerated when many alternative quality services are available.

Apart from this, the speed of the connection is very slow. Certain applications like whatsapp, amazon etc also doesnt works in mtnl connection.

Need a permanent solution of the problem otherwise, might have to switch to some other broadband services.

I have not received back my deposit till today after surndering telephone .
                    My telephone no. 21635036....

Please repair the landline number[protected]. It’s dead from so many days. Tried to register complaint earlier also, but nothing worked. Please into this matter on priority. Thanks

Two of my MTNL lines 26280315 and 26234943 have not been working. 26234943 with broadband facility has not been working for the last 15 months and the other 26280315 for the last 4 months. In spite of repeated complaints and personal visits to Andheri west telephone exchange a number of times the lines have not been restored. Even though the bills have been paid regularly and there are no dues, no services have been provided by MTNL.
                      I request MTNL Mumbai to resolve my issues at the earliest as my patients are suffering. They cannot reach me for emergencies and appointments.
                      I have also given an application for the refund of my payments for the durtion the lines have not been working.
                      Thank you.

My office is relocated from bkc to lower parel, mumbai, we have requested for incoimng calls of existing bkc mtnl landline numbers to our new located address mtnl numbers but from last 15-20 days transffered incoming calls are not working of below numbers and not able to book complaint on mtnl site. Sf, fault booking not allowed at this stage. Message comes when i try to book complaint.

Registered mobile number is [protected]br...