Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Nov 21, 2022
1908

File a complaint to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Having problems with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

View more phone numbers

Mobile
Fax

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] reviews & complaints page 16

My landline number 23846666 is not working 2 months . Request you to urgently get it checked and corrected. C.A. No= [protected]...

Our telephone number[protected] is not work and is dead since long.
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

To
    Mtnl
    June 11, 2021
    Delhi, Delhi
    To
    The general manager,
    Mtnl
    New delhi

Sub: regarding disconnect of land line & broad band mtnl connection
    Ref: telephone no. 23973099

I hereby request you to kindly disconnect all services for my telephone no. 23973099 with effect from 11.06.2021

Kindly note, further billing will not be paid by me after the effected date.
    Please do the needful at earliest else we will not be liable for nonpayment of any unnecessary bill raised due to your delay.

Thanking you sir,

Yours faithfully,

Sanjay Kumar Bhansali
    Place: new delhi
    Date:- 11/06/2021

I am located in Borla-Ghatla, Chembur, Mumbai.I possess Dolphin and Trump SIMs.For the past nearly 10 months there is no signal at our premises in both the phones.I even bought new phone as some of the mtnl official doubted about the phone performance.I visited Chembur Customer Care Center.I was told to visit Sion office.Sion official asked me to contact BKC office.I am a senior citizen.Is it the treatment and response we expect. Complaint...

My mobile phone number is [protected]. I am daily getting 3 to 4 unwanted SMS to download songs or ring tones. I am not interested in these kind of offers or services Message from 650500

I had surrendered my landline MTNL connection (Tel. no[protected] at Samta Nagar Office of MTNL on 1 November 2020, alongwith cancelled cheque and all other requirements. However till date, I have not got refund of my security deposit amount

Re: My Telephone no. 23800438

This is to inform you that I had lodged the complaint of the above referred landline no. 23800438 being dead from 9th Nov 2020 and till April end it was dead. The complaint docket number was 6576. The MTNL engineers visited my place and resolved the issue at the end of April. I have not been able to use both the services i.e. calls and internet services. Also, I have been writing mails since 1st December 2020 and again on 25 th March informing about the same but the issue got resolved at the end of April. I also wrote a letter to MTNL, Gamdevi branch to cancel the bill till April as I could not use the services. I paid the bill for May before the due date. But inspite, they have disconnected my line.

Re: My Telephone no. 23800438, C.A.No.[protected]

MTNL Mumbai lL[protected] is non functional for quite sometime.

Our landline 25176200 Mumbai is not functioning for sometime. Kindly arrange for activation of the line at the earliest.

Line dead for last 2 mths, line man says its internal problem . phone not working . they should start the phone . we cant pay for unsed in operative landline

Since two three month our company landline number is not working. kindly help me out of this. My Landline number is[protected]

Compalint no 5511 ... Status says resolved but phone is still dead

pathetic service. And don't give me reason of covid. Telephone comes under essential services.
                      My father's landline phone is dead since more than 10days.
                      Every time i get only same reply" staff shortage". Even the gm of concerned area is never on seat.
                      Even without being rectified i am getting message on my cell phone that complaint is...

For more than 10 days, my phone line is dead. this is a recurring issue. and i receive bills and gets debited from my account.

this is not acceptable, if you cant give solution, kindly disconnect the services forever.

phone number is[protected].

This is further to my trailing mail on the Landlord line as completely dead. I have lodged a complaint almost a week back, the docket number is 8747. This complaint is not attended till date. It is observed the phone line is half the time not working properly. None of the technicians has attended the complaint, which is a surprise.
                        Would like to know on how many more days the line will be operational?? If the line is dead, are you going to send me the proportionate bill for the line operational for?
                        Waiting for the return mail.
                        regds,
                        ajit

Dear Sir / Madam,
                          Subject: Landline No.[protected] not working internet/not available
                          since 31/05/2021
                          Kindly note that we are suffering since 31/05/2021 as the internet connection is not available. We have complained to the customer desk and the registered complaint number is 1047.
                          Surprisingly, no technician from MTNL has turned up so far for rectifying the above fault.
                          May I request you to attend...

Tel no 24332314. Had surrendered my phone in 2019 and paid all bills till date .but till today haven't received my deposit back from mtnl.we had spoken to call centre of mtnl and we're told in Feb 2020 year that we ll receive the same by max 2 months ...I request my security deposit back.
                          Prem Kotwani

With reference to my complaint no. copies of mtnl complaints falsely repeatedly cleared are attached which were raised on the various dates

But till date above Mtnl numbers are not working. Personnel of MTNL closing my complaints with false reasons i.e. subscriber does not allow mtnl people to enter the residence premises for rectification which is just wrong and false and more such reasons were used to close the complaints.br...

MTNL landline is not in operation for last one month

Sub: Disconnection of Telephone No.[protected]

This is with regard to the above mentioned telephone number viz[protected]. I would like to inform you that I had submitted a letter dated 20th September 2019 surrendering the connection and requesting you to disconnect the phone from my premises.

I have been still receiving Telephone bills asking me to pay the monthly bills from October 2019. I also receive daily recorded phone calls asking me to make the payment.

I request you to please once again check on my status of the phone and disconnect the line at your earliest.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours sincerely,

Purity Ferreira
                              No action has been taken on my complaint and I still receive phone calls asking me to pay my bill when I am not using the phone. Why is it taking so long to address my complaint?