Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Jul 4, 2022

File a complaint to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Having problems with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

View more phone numbers

Mobile
Fax

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] reviews & complaints page 18

I have surrender my telephone no 25217923 at sanchar bhawan, ambika vihar, paschim vihar new delhi on 01/03/2021. but I shocked that again a bill for he month of march-2021 has been generated for paying the same. Please look into the matter and resolve my grievances at earliest. MOREOVER, MY SECURITY IS ALSO NOT REFUNDED TO ME.
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CA#[protected]
    Complaint number received from MTNL#3965
    Our phone has been dead for 3 months (since December) now and despite lodging multiple complaints no one has shown up for repairs. We have visited the MTNL office 6 times so far and the repairs dept personnel keep telling us someone will come by today to address the issue but so far, no one has shown up. Plus we have paid 6 months bill in advance from Feb - Jul and still no response. We would like to request a fair compensation for the 3 months of discontinued service or adjustment in the next billing cycle plus an apology from the MTNL repairs dept for completely ignoring the complaints and making senior citizens make multiple trips to the MTNL office for follow up inquiries when it should be the other way round!
    Thank You.

On application for surrender of Land Line connection No 27863045 with the SDO Sanchar Haat Sector-9, Rohini, Delhi-110085 on 22/07/2019, the connection was disconnected after a week, but the security deposit has not been refunded so far.
      My particulars are--
      Prem Chand Verma
      A-32, Sunder Apartments
      Sector 14, Rohini,
      Delhi 110085
      Mobile No [protected]...

There is a dead mtnl pole in front of my house. We cannot open our front gate properly and it also blocking the road. Pole is misused by the private cable operators. Please get it removed.

Please consider this as my complaint and harassment to the middle class family. Also keeping the entire mail trail for your ready reference and to understand how MTNL officials are literally ensuring that customers would be robbed and harrassed. My telephone no. is 21635720 and was having a broadband connection. When I did not want a BB connection due to very poor network service issues, I tried to reach all your nearby offices of Mulund,...

Phone 26537694 has remained mostly dead for last 45 days. Sometimes it rings but does not connect.

I want to bring to your kind notice the unsatisfactory working of our Telephone No. 22615894. We have lodged a number of Complaints but to no avail. It has not been working properly for the last one year i.e, April 2020 to till date.{Yet we paid all the bills. The bill will not be paid until the complaint is resolved) either the phone becomes dead or otherwise is works one way only. So we are facing a number of problems resulting into major losses in business.

In such circumstance, I request you to direct your staff to take a prompt action in the matter.

Dear Customer care team,
            There is landline junction box fitted on my wall & I have to do repairing work of my home so please shift the same as early as possible to proper place....

I have surrendered my MTNL landline No.[protected]
            on 20th Sept 2019. I have also made 3 personal visits to
            their Cherai (Thana) exchange to follow up this refund.
            Even 18 months after surrendering the telephone, I have
            not received the refund due to me. Every time I approach,
            they say they have no funds.

My Sequrity Amount Not Refund my Account My landline No [protected]
              Name - Chanchal Rani
              Mo No - [protected]

I have returned my MTNL telephone no.[protected] in Versova Telephone exchange on 23.01.2020 and acknowlegement obtained. I have till date not received deposit.

There is nobody in the Office to inquire,

From past 11month my landline is dead... Still i m getting bill of non working period
                  I request MTNL to please rebate my bill for non working period
                  My a/c no is [protected]
                  Tele no is[protected]

In have surrendered my landline no in April 2019 and have requested for the refund. neccesary acknowledgement documents are with me. whenever enquired i got the reply that the fundings have not been done by the Govt.

Paid the same bill twice

Landline is DEAD since more than 1 year but MTNL charging monthly bills.

Latest bill March 2021 shows more DOUBLE the monthly average of Rs 450. Landline is DEAD and NO CALLS have been made.

MTNL Mumbai Wadala /Sewri exchange needs to be fornensically audited into this monkey business.

For 1 YEAR we have been paying Rs 450 monthly, without any service, landline nd instrument DEAD. Now this month,...

My tel no. Is 24036710 and for last 8 months after submitting instrument at sion mtnl, i have not received my refund cheque as yet.

I am sr citizen and was told on submission that after 2 months, the cheque shall come to your home.

Now sion branch does not accept even written complain, others like a/c dept mtnl boss - mr sharma doesnot take mobile even after full day trying and even ll of naigaon mtnl will not take tel ll call.

Request urgent despatch of refund cheque by courier to my address registered.

Harjeet singh bhatia
                        why does the concerned Minister tries to call these offices himself and understand and improve the state of public service of mtnl people who are at office, besides people at field.

very sorry state of this govt dept.

God Bless Them.

Respected Sir/Madam,
                          This is to inform you that I have been using MTNL services since Forty years approx. My landline number 25365313 is dead since 7 month.

My Father has Visited Several times To MTNL Charai (Thane – West) my father Precious time and calling several times Mr. Tiwari +[protected]. I was in India In December-2020 visited MTNL Charai Thane several time I meet with Mr. Tiwari.
                          I requested Mr....

My February bill has been generated with an undue addition of miscellaneous charges that are unaccounted for. Kindly help understand what are these charges and why added to my bill when I have not consumed any additional services.

CA No [protected]
                          MTNL Tel No 26023298
                          I have not been contacted by the department neither have a received any reply on email. I would like to understand how are you proceeding on closing the complaint
                          Please be aware, I have been contacted by a fraud customer agent and been a victim of fishing. The man acted like an agent and proceeded on a transaction on my credit card. Mohit Khanna- +91 89584 40534

Please note this is a fraudulent contact.

Please remove the mtnl pole which is adjoining to our building B-255, Block B Mohan Garden, Opposite Lamba General Store, New Delhi 110059. This is causing a lot of problems in our society. There is no active connection on this pole.
                            Issues because of this pole:
                            1. Theft issue as this is used by thieves to reach to the balconies
                            2. Parking issues, as there is no space left because of its wrong position
                            3. There...

MTNL Telephone No. 25120426 not working.
                            Please get it working.