Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated May 24, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Having problems with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

View more phone numbers

Mobile
Fax

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] reviews & complaints page 19

Hello my name is Raj, I am writting this complaint because the main number given by mtnl doesn't work nor they pick or its showing busy all the time My complaint number 9563, My complaint was about wifi not working properly for more than 5 days it's very difficult to attend meetings we are giving price more then the other service provider and also want to tell if they pick up from other number they will only solve one problem if we ask for...

Refunded telephone instrument on 1.1.2019 at Janak Puri telephone exchange.till date I have not received my security . Telephone No 25530036
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My landline phone and the broadband service is down since 4 months now. I have made repeated complaints many times. NOBODY, not a single person came to even check the problem. The helpline lady keeps giving random mobile numbers of service engineers, none of which gets answered, then she says "oh, he might have got retired, try someone else". then same thing continues to happens for each number. It seems that the whole MTNL Mumbai has taken...

Dead

Phone dead

My phone is showing no to network for since June. I'm not able to receive any messages, OTPs. Not able to place calls. While Calling on the number, my number comes switched off.

I wish to port to some other service provider . For porting I have to send a message to chosen service provider, since no network I am unable to do it.

I have visited MTNL office at Gandhinagar junction four times and the concerned person...

My MTNL landline is dead since July 2020. Complaints are registered every 15 days, but they are washed out and new complaint numbers are given.No action till today to restart the service, but Fake Bills of Rs 100 to 250/are received by post every month, despite Zero calls and no service.

I am writing this with great hope that since I have an elderly aunt residing at home and the landline is very essential as the elderly have issues using the cell phone. The was was disconnected due to road repairs and then MTNL was charging for services they were not providing, we have all the invoices on file and for some period of time this was paid. Seriously, if the roads are being repaired the telephone lines should be properly be protected...
          -We are getting an abusive call on daily basis
          - it comes 3-4 times a day
          - last time we get call at today morning (25.01.2021) around 9 A.M
          - it is coming from around a week or more
          - our telephone number is 24611341
          - our number is registered with name Sh. Amarnath Advocate...

My mumbai phone number 28546610 with no [protected] is dead from last six months .Complaint site says docket registered though complaint not lodged hence i cannot raise new complaint .I had written several letters but no use .The phone is dead till today

My phone is showing not registered to network for many days. I'm not able to receive any messages, OTPs. Not able to place calls. While Calling on the number, my number comes switched off

I m 68 years of age. ex special executive magistrate. if inspite of repeated follow ups, my problem is not being solved what about common people?

since one week internet not working. phone no 28057337. kandivali west s v road. everyday complaining to customer care. every day morning i get a call on landline that technician is coming and keeps me waiting. i have been waiting for almost a week whole day. today also i explained...

I live in Central Delhi and there is no network connectivity here since last 3-4 days, unable to call or text. I use it to receive OTP mostly but it has been a pain. Earlier I used to receive text by moving around towards windows or doors atleast but that too has gone now. Pathetic service. I cant even port even if I want to as am unable to receive a single bar of network. Kindly check if your towers are working or not.

My mobile number is [protected]. After recharging, within a few day all of my account balance is debiting by MTNL without using the services. No call, No use from my side. I have not subscribed any services, nothing.

So sir please look into the matter.

REMINDER

MOST HOPELESS SERVICES BY MTNL

Please refer my series of trailing emails since 13th August, 2020 when I applied for FTTH connection.

Work Order No. 1068
                  FTTH Telephone No.[protected]applied for)
                  Existing Broadband connection No. 25566139
                  Payment made online on 13th August, 2020:
                  Rs 2300
                  Rs 600 for registration +
                  Rs 500...

My Complaint No.995. dtd 19.01.2021

Telephone No.27892051

Please solve the problems.

As my MTNL prepaid Trump was disabled and I was advised to recharge the card I paid Rs. 100- each on 10/1, 16/1 and 17/1. However, as I had not chosen the proper validity, each time card was revalidated for one day only. I desire to revalidate the card for a full year. I made several attempts to talk to representative of mtnl during last week. I had tried on 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15, . If I was told about wrong selection of the plan, I could have chosen correct plan at least on 16/1 and 17/1.
                    My submission is that that my unused balance of over Rs. 277- according to their record should be used to revalidate my card for 365 days.

Please remove the dead mtnl pole which is in front of our house RZE 45/A west sagar pur new delhi 110046. This is causing a lot of problems while passing the vehicle from there even some of the locals applied electric wire in this pole which can cause electric current pass as this is a iron pole. There is no active MTNL connection on this pole. Hence request you to please remove this pole

Issues because of this pole:
                      1. Poll is front of our house even in centre of our street.
                      2. Space issue as because of this 4 wheelers are not passing due to this.
                      3.No emergency vehicle (Ambulance etc.)enter in the street due to this pole
                      3. Parking issues, as there is no space left because of its wrong position and pole is installed in slanting shape.

RZE 45/A west sagar pur (Near Aggarwal sweets)
                      New Delhi
                      Delhi -110046
                      Cont[protected]

MTNL Mumbai — Landline and Broadband not working since 26th December 2020

Landline Dead
                        Complaint Date: 26-DEC-20
                        Docket No: 9225
                        Status: Complaint with Docket No.9225 is under rectification by external staff.

Broadband - ADSL & Internet LEDs are not blinking, No Internet
                        Complaint Date: 29-DEC-20
                        Docket No: 5143
                        Status: Complaint with Docket No.5143 is under rectification by external staff.

Continuously following up via 1130 toll free no....

I had done recharge of 409 STV and received the confirmation from mtnl stating recharge done but it has not been activated as of yet. Kindly look into the matter asap.

Thanks & Regards