Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Jul 4, 2022

File a complaint to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Having problems with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Fax

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] reviews & complaints page 21

My Complaint No.995. dtd 19.01.2021

Telephone No.27892051

Please solve the problems.
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As my MTNL prepaid Trump was disabled and I was advised to recharge the card I paid Rs. 100- each on 10/1, 16/1 and 17/1. However, as I had not chosen the proper validity, each time card was revalidated for one day only. I desire to revalidate the card for a full year. I made several attempts to talk to representative of mtnl during last week. I had tried on 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15, . If I was told about wrong selection of the plan, I could have chosen correct plan at least on 16/1 and 17/1.
    My submission is that that my unused balance of over Rs. 277- according to their record should be used to revalidate my card for 365 days.

Please remove the dead mtnl pole which is in front of our house RZE 45/A west sagar pur new delhi 110046. This is causing a lot of problems while passing the vehicle from there even some of the locals applied electric wire in this pole which can cause electric current pass as this is a iron pole. There is no active MTNL connection on this pole. Hence request you to please remove this pole

Issues because of this pole:
      1. Poll is front of our house even in centre of our street.
      2. Space issue as because of this 4 wheelers are not passing due to this.
      3.No emergency vehicle (Ambulance etc.)enter in the street due to this pole
      3. Parking issues, as there is no space left because of its wrong position and pole is installed in slanting shape.

RZE 45/A west sagar pur (Near Aggarwal sweets)
      New Delhi
      Delhi -110046
      Cont[protected]

MTNL Mumbai — Landline and Broadband not working since 26th December 2020

Landline Dead
        Complaint Date: 26-DEC-20
        Docket No: 9225
        Status: Complaint with Docket No.9225 is under rectification by external staff.

Broadband - ADSL & Internet LEDs are not blinking, No Internet
        Complaint Date: 29-DEC-20
        Docket No: 5143
        Status: Complaint with Docket No.5143 is under rectification by external staff.

Continuously following up via 1130 toll free no....

I had done recharge of 409 STV and received the confirmation from mtnl stating recharge done but it has not been activated as of yet. Kindly look into the matter asap.

Thanks & Regards

Shobhna Tare

I had done recharge of 100 for mobile no [protected] but it is not credited till now kindly look into the matter and resolve asap.

Thanks & regards

Shobhna Tare

My 2 mtnl landline connection is dead from 2months 23240125.23240075. please start my connection . my co.[protected]

My out going massage service has been stoped

I am duely paid all my dues even after lockdown of my business landline but my line is dead since lockdown whenever I complaint they come once after several complaints and just inform us it's dead line which we already know and leave and do nothing about it so fed up of this behavior. Please help my business landline is still dead and I am unnecessary paying bill since so many months

My Office landline has not been working for a Last 9 months and I have registered a complaint for it. It has been...
                  and
                  Please be informed that our office has not received the telephone bill for the month of November-2019. Hard copies of the telephone numbers mentioned below should be sent to this office immediately. So that immediate action will be taken by this office to pay the bill.
                  TELE.No. CA No. MOBILE No. E-MAIL ADDRESS
                  20860585 [protected] [protected]
                  [protected] [protected]@mail.com
                  [protected]@gmail.com

26591249 [protected] [protected]
                  [protected] [protected]@mail.com
                  [protected]@gmail.com

I have surrendered my landline on 24th June 2019. I have also returned my instrument and there is no bill pending. I have not received my deposit even after 564 days.

My phone number [protected], this number is disabled, also recharged it's not been rechargeable let me know the details.

Telephone and broad band of MTNL Mumbai C.A. [protected] was closed on 26th December 2019. All bills have been cleared and In Demand note (Adjustable deposit +GST) of Rs 1000 too paid same day at MTNL Mumbai at Versova telephone exchange. I was told the cheque will be posted to my residential address within 1-2 months.

Visited the Versova MTNL exchange in March 2020 and was told the finance section has been shifted to Andheri West telephone exchange.

After the COVID Lockdown was eased, I visted the Andheri west telephone exchange but again was told that the cheque will be sent from the Vile Parle East MTNL exchange.

When will I get the cheque for the deposit of Rs 3000 ?

Pravin kale
                          ca no .[protected] tel no[protected]
                          balkrishna society
                          31 krishnakamal bldg
                          b cabin rd, naupada
                          thane west 400602
                          sir
                          my phone is dead since one month. i lodged the complaint doc no 6647. i registered complaint at charai (thane) mtnl office .
                          but there is no responce. when i see the complaint status it is "already registered complaint ."
                          it is very inconvienent without phone for a month .
                          please look into the matter at earliest .
                          regards
                          pravin kale
                          mob no [protected]

Prepaid mobile (Dolphin) is being charged for "Celebrity wallpaper" service without the consent of consumer. This is like a trap - we get an SMS saying "Dear Customer, your Celeb Wall paper service renewed successfully... will be charged Rs.5 for 5 days..."
                            It says we need to send an SMS to stop or unsubscribe to 5202000. But you won't be able to unsibscribe and customers are forced to pay Rs.5 for 5 days (Rs. 1 per day) for no reason....
                            Dear Sir/Madam
                            I have MTNL Dolphin sim which I have not used for last 8 months,
                            but when I put that sim in my mobile day before yesterday (4.01.02021). Initially it works for both incoming & Outgoing. but after that call, It got locked for PUK No.
                            I have tried your customer care no lot of times but they are not replying.
                            So, can you please provide Me the PUK No. so I can Start my calling.
                            My dolphin Mobile...

The phone service for HILAIRE D'SOUZA[protected] was disconnected in January 2020 BUT UNTIL NOW the deposit of Rs. 1000 (Rs. 500 + Rs. 500) has not been received into the bank account of record or in the mail.

I am a senior citizen and have patiently waited in these difficult times for MTNL to sort out their problems

I have surrendered my Landline No # 28460338 on 1st September 2020 alongwith alongwith cancelled cheque.
                              I was informed that the Security Deposit Amount will be credited in my account.
                              Till writing this mail it has not been done.
                              Can you plesae expediate and confirm.

My broadband connection is dead 23240125. Please start my connection immediately.

I am a shopkeeper at Kohinoor Plaza in Karol bagh. This is to bring to your notice that there is a MTNL Pole in Gali no.5, beadonpura, Karol bagh right outside shop no.1.
                                  The pole is proving to be a very negative element in the lane for the following reasons :
                                  1. THEFT - The pole is in very close vicinity to the kohinoor plaza building and it makes it very easy for the thieves to climb up the pole and break...