Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Aug 6, 2022

File a complaint to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Having problems with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

View more phone numbers

Mobile
Fax

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] reviews & complaints page 24

Hi Team, I had an MTNL connection for my rented flat and disconnected the same later when i moved out of the flat. All my due were paid and i expected the MTNL team to return my security deposit of Rs.2000. I have all the proofs with letter of disconnection and proof of security deposit. I have sent multiple emails and calls to MTNL office however no response from them....
CONSUMER NUMBER [protected]
=============================
Landline stopped working during onset of COVID 19 and has not worked since.
MTNL charging monthly bills since then without repairs.
MTNL Landline Instrument is DEAD since Feb 2020 but they are charging monthly bills.
Complaint number 1413 as attached, raised in Sept 2020. MTNL changed the status to 'functional' which is completely FALSE and misleading.br...
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] — Surrender of landline and broadband connection

To
The general manager,
Mtnl
New delhi

Sub: regarding disconnect of broad band mtnl connection
Ref: telephone no.26497873 ca no. [protected]

I hereby request you to kindly disconnect all services for my telephone no[protected] Ca no.[protected]) with effect...

we have surrendered our MTNL no 27548609 in Sept 2019 .Have not received the refund of deposit still.

pls do the same at the earliest.

Thanking you,
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My mtnl dolphin move number is having issues of SMS SERVICES NOT BEING ACTIVE DESPITE CHANGING THE SIM
    SERVICE CENTRE SERVICES DIFFICULT TO AVAIL

Please remove the pole that is touching one of the balcony of the house
      (Address- D 5 Sham Nagar 2nd Floor Near Indian Bank Vishnu Garden)
      Currently there is no active connection from this pole and there is another MTNL pole in the same street within few meter distance.

Below are the Issues:-
      1. Theft issue as this is used by thieves to reach to the balconies
      2. Space issue as because of this no vehicle can go through, Parking issues, as there is no space left because of its wrong position.
      3. There is no point of having multiple poles within such close proximity of 20 meters.

Residents,
      Sukhvinder Singh
      D5 Sham Nagar Near Indian Bank Vishnu Garden
      New Delhi-110018

My bank account showed an amount of rs 177/- "to pay" against mtnl. Presuming something was due for payment during the lockdown, i made the payment.

I have made all payments to date, but this amount of rs 177/- is not adjusted. Copy of my bank payment for date[protected] is attached

I am resubmitting this as i did not receive any reply
        Patrick...

Low Internet Browsing Speed & Frequent Loss of Connectivity.

CA No: [protected]

We have been trying to reach MTNL for the last four days however the issue has not be resolved till date.

Its been more than 9 Months that my land line is not working and the bills for the same are "TIMELY" being generated. I have written several mails to MTNL and also logged a complain on the website last month.
          The area manager Swapna Mathure/ Area Manager (VPL/VKL)/MTNL MUMBAI had requested her collogue to look into the matter but nothing has moved.
          The GM (Mr Sanjay) too put a mail to his collogues to check but nothing has happened.
          I need my Bills to be reversed ASAP

Complaint Date 5th Nov 2020
            Customer Name : SABHAPATHY T K
            TELEPHOEN NO. : T20811905
            Docket No. 4990

Despite lodging the complaint and going personally and meeting the Engineer at Mulund Telephone exchange the said complaint stand unresolved. The issue should be resolved and the charges for the period the service was not available, there has be no bill raised.

Incase the issue cannot be resolved...

No dial tone for last 15 days.Several complaints lodged.Even visited Vasant Vihar Telephone Exchange.No action.
            Both me and my wife are above 70 Years and stay alone.
            Please have it attended on priority

Cable fault near our building (sai Tower) old MHB colony is not yet detected by your technicians . Hence our LL phones are not working since last 1 years till today.But MTNL is sending us the bills for my telephone no:[protected] every month & we have paid all those bills .

Now request to send your technicians once again to do the needful & confirmed at your end. & do not send any bills to our till our telephone is working . & get all the data since when our telephone is not working & refund our payment bills which we had paid eventhough our telephone no.[protected] is not working

My postpaid mtnl dolphin connection(no. [protected]) is down since one month, all bills paid till date.
                Pls. resolve my problem

A.N Tripathi

Since ECS payment for mtnl with sbi bank was expiring no payment was made by bank till[protected] .
                  I therefore made the payment through Amazon pay billing on[protected] for ₹1075 . SBI too made usual ecs on[protected] for the same amount . This double payment for my no.[protected]ca [protected]) however has not been reflected in the current billing . I deplore the unprofessional lethargy of mtnl Mumbai and demand a immediate credit...

My telephone no. 25831219
                  My name:- Murugan sami Thevar
                  My adsl modern not working since 3 hours, and daily this problem occurs

Area : padwal nagar, Thane

My number"- [protected]
                  Jan 24, 2021
                  Solved

Hello from 3days I and my son Mobile no [protected]/5 are not receiving and also can't make any calls pls do the needful from MTNL end Marol church Rd Pallie Grande Andheri East Mumbai 59.
                    Rgds,
                    Gloria Gerard Moraes.
                    [protected].
                    No connectivity at all .

Without attending/rectifying complaints each complaint docket is changed .This is going on since 29-10-20 as under-
                      docket no date of complaint lodged

no phone no of any authority is working

My landlines number is 23438923 which is dead since then and after numerous complaints nothing happened, but as usual I m getting bills every month.. its been over 6 months now.. I don't want to continue i want to surrender and discontinue as I am tired of there service an i have to pay bills for not even using the landline.. pls help
                        Ca number [protected]

I have been complaining since[protected] about non working broadband vide dockets nos. Without resolving the problem docket no. is changed. last docket no.1952 is of date[protected] but till date complain is not resolved. I have written to agmcw3, agmccw3, dgmmrd, dgminternet, selfcare mtnl etc. but no relief. I rang 28118484,[protected]Mira road nos as given in its site[protected] Kandivali, 28180111 Bhayandar but all phone nos. are found to be incorrect though all are listed in MTNL site. whom to approach now?

Out telephone is no working since last few months

We have paid all bills and raised complaint. Still the instrument is dead.

We are unable to lodge another complaint online as it still shows complaint registered.

Please do the needful asap.

Vinod