Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Sep 20, 2022
1901

File a complaint to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Having problems with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

View more phone numbers

Mobile
Fax

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] reviews & complaints page 26

Mumbai, goregaon east, Gokuldham exchange there is no responsible person available for my landline cable fault line repair, despite of online and offline complaint since 1 month no resolution done, I am getting my monthly bill now, so is this service provide MTNL, complaint no. 8117.
Yesterday also I called at MTNL Prabhadevi Mumbai office on[protected], the person said that today in the morning lineman will come, but still no one...

My Landline No : 25015035 is not working since Feb'2020 & I have made several complaints of landline not working but no one has turn up to do the repair works.. And i am receiving the bill for the service not used..
The total outstanding bills according to MTNL is around 2500/- for the un used landline connection since Feb'2020 ..

** I had raised the complaint on MTNL's Twitter handle also but in vain .. no response from their end what so ever
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have made constant complaints about about our land line number 25783939 to customer care . We even visited thei local office but were given only false assurance . Kindly look into the matter or we may disconnect the phone since we are paying the rent for no reason ....

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] — Payment done but not reflected in mtnl website

My mtnl landline number: [protected]
    Name : Thevar Murugan Swamy
    C.a no. [protected]
    I have make payment for the month of august & September of Rs.1582 in mtnl website through my upi account. But payment deducted and not reflected in mtnl website. Showing that for both months payment are outstanding. Also I attached transactions details here.

Please do the needful to us....

I have broadband connection on 28768066 and I am not getting Internet connection for the last 4-5 days. Personally visited to MTNL office at Goregaon-West and lodged the complaint. One of your Technicians Mr V B Yadav was assigned the job, I have also been contacting him but of no use and no response. Also lodged online complaint and Number is 4250.

My MTNL LANDLINE 28381370 IS NOT FUNCTIONING FOR PAST 6 MONTHS.Complaint No 9864 registered since past 2 months.Bill for september shows zero calls but billing charges Rs 95/-

I had mistakely payed the bill dated 22/10/2020, landline no :25781456. Ca no:[protected].reverse the amount of rs 264 to the next bill

On Sept 30th 2020 I have surrendered my Tel no[protected] and WIFI connection.
          I submitted the Handset as well as wifi router along with adapter at the Goregaon west center .
          I also cleared all the bills till 30th Sept 2020 .
          My 600/Rs Advance (Deposit) is still with the MTNL Mumbai … so it can be adjusted for the unbilled charges.

My Work Order : 2957/58

To MTNL Date 26 Oct 2020
            Complaint Reference PVW/MTNL/26714543/20
            This is to inform you that I have been using MTNL services since last thirty years. My landline 26714543 and broadband internet is dead since one month
            I have sent mails and personally met Mr. Tiwari Ph 26713388 three times at Andheri telephone exchange, Lallubhai park road, Andheri West, three times personally and lodged...

My landline numbers 28495567 surrendered and all the accessories was submitted in September 2020 and i am still findling the connection as Active and Bill is also generated

Reaching out for urgent help, as my complaints & service requests raised are not addressed for long time.

Below are references of Complaints,
              1. Complaint raised about non working on Broadband last week
              2. Broadband complaint again
              3. Latest Modem Replacement service Request

No response received on anything yet on closure of Broadband working & identification of actual problem. Complaints raised are also being closed in the system, without resolution of problem now.

Tried reaching on practically all Toll Free nos as well as nearby MTNL Office nos during these days, with no response at any not for so long...

Can you help to get the root cause identified urgently for Broadband not working, while I have been paying for so long with service interrupted completely ?
              Nov 04, 2020
              Updated by Atul.Dixit
              Not a single response received post your notification to MTNL. Can you help escalate this to resolve this urgently. Else no use of having shared you all my details.

My landline numbers 26561584 and 26514025 closed in may 2020 and i am still waiting for refund of my security deposit of rs 3000/

My landline telephone not working more than 15 days, nobody attending complain, docket number also stating complain pending.

My name is Harish chander manocha ihave book a new broadband connection on 15:Oct 2020 my mob.[protected]. My ca no.[protected]. landline no 23240125. Please install my connection immediately I have gone many times to delhi gate sanchar haat MDF office n agm office but nothing happened. Please take some action n install my new connection . My address is 692, main road chawri bazar near jama masjid. Delhi 6....
                    It has been more than 3 months my line is dead, I have sent email in Aug, Sep but not even a reply.
                    I visited their Kopar Khairne office near Kopar Khairne Bus Depot last Saturday...they assured me someone will visit on Monday, but no one came.
                    My mother visited them again on this Tuesday, they assured but again no one visited.
                    I have been paying my bills for a line that is dead for 3 months. Are they going to refund...

Respected sir,
                    There's a empty pole of MTNL in front of my house number A-34 east Krishna Nagar Delhi 110051 and there's no connection of MTNL on it instead private operators are using it illegally hence I want it to be removed.

MTNL landline connection in my Ashok Vihar residence hasnt been working since last few months. We have raised multiple complaints but no action has been taken. We keep on getting bills every month. Now we went to disconnect the bill but they are not even taking our application citing we need pay our bills. Can anyone help on this issue?

No response from MTNL MALAD to fix the faulty modem. Half the time their website does not work to log a complaint. I have paid the full amount till the time I used their service. Now I want to surrender. Still no response

My telephone no 26929056 is dead from last week of September and broadband internet as well as phone is not working

regarding this i have registered complain on 20 October 2020 at office But no action has been taken yet. They give me number of person they come to resolve it but that not come from September to till they said I come tomorrow but it not come

No Progress in My Complaint for a Dead Landline since September 2020. Docket Number 9921.

Many in the area face this problem.
                          Do they want people to Stop using Landlines.?