Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Fax:

1998
Good

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

I had mistakely payed the bill dated 22/10/2020, landline no :25781456. Ca no:[protected].reverse the amount of rs 264 to the next bill
Twice payment of bill on 22/10/2020

[Oct 26, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On Sept 30th 2020 I have surrendered my Tel no[protected] and WIFI connection.
    I submitted the Handset as well as wifi router along with adapter at the Goregaon west center .
    I also cleared all the bills till 30th Sept 2020 .
    My 600/Rs Advance (Deposit) is still with the MTNL Mumbai … so it can be adjusted for the unbilled charges.

My Work Order : 2957/58

To MTNL Date 26 Oct 2020
      Complaint Reference PVW/MTNL/26714543/20
      This is...

My landline numbers 28495567 surrendered and all the accessories was submitted in September 2020 and i am still findling the connection as Active and Bill is also generated

[Oct 25, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Reaching out for urgent help, as my complaints & service requests raised are not addressed for long time.

Below are references of Complaints,
        1. Complaint raised about non working on Broadband last week
        2. Broadband complaint again
        3. Latest Modem Replacement service Request

No response received on anything yet on closure of Broadband working & identification of actual problem. Complaints raised are also being closed in the system, without resolution of problem now.

Tried reaching on practically all Toll Free nos as well as nearby MTNL Office nos during these days, with no response at any not for so long...

Can you help to get the root cause identified urgently for Broadband not working, while I have been paying for so long with service interrupted completely ?

[Oct 24, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by Atul.Dixit Nov 04, 2020 Not a single response received post your notification to MTNL. Can you help escalate this to resolve this urgently. Else no use of having shared you all my details.

My landline numbers 26561584 and 26514025 closed in may 2020 and i am still waiting for refund of my security deposit of rs 3000/

My landline telephone not working more than 15 days, nobody attending complain, docket number also stating complain pending.

My name is Harish chander manocha ihave book a new broadband connection on 15:Oct 2020 my mob.[protected]. My ca no.[protected]....
              It has been more than 3 months my line is dead, I have sent email in Aug, Sep but not even a reply.
              I visited their...

Respected sir,
              There's a empty pole of MTNL in front of my house number A-34 east Krishna Nagar Delhi 110051 and there's no connection of MTNL on it instead private operators are using it illegally hence I want it to be removed.

[Oct 23, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

MTNL landline connection in my Ashok Vihar residence hasnt been working since last few months. We have raised multiple complaints but no action has been taken. We keep on getting bills every month. Now we went to disconnect the bill but they are not even taking our application citing we need pay our bills. Can anyone help on this issue?

[Oct 22, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

No response from MTNL MALAD to fix the faulty modem. Half the time their website does not work to log a complaint. I have paid the full amount till the time I used their service. Now I want to surrender. Still no response

[Oct 21, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My telephone no 26929056 is dead from last week of September and broadband internet as well as phone...

No Progress in My Complaint for a Dead Landline since September 2020. Docket Number 9921.

Many in the area face this problem.
                    Do they want people to Stop using Landlines.?

[Oct 20, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CA Number- [protected]
                      My landline connection is not working since January 2020. I have complained multiple times to...

I have surrendered my mtnl number 27392790 on 24 dec 2019 after paying all the dues and bills and handset to keshav puram branch but i have not received the security deposit amount yet. Kindly get it refunded.

Sir ihave book a new broadband connection for rs 1298/ on 15 Oct 2020. on delhi gate office. My ca no.[protected]. my landline no 23240125. Line man has come n demand of bribe (rishvat) for installation but I refused to give money so he has not install my connection.please take some action. My contact no.[protected].

Hello, i have ordered for FTTH plan on[protected], but i have been told that the connection can not be created at my home, its now october and still i have not received my refund .

Ca no.- [protected]
                          Telephone no[protected]
                          Workorder - 328
                          Amount -2300

i have already given application in Malad West back in august but no responses so far,

I urge you to give my refund as quickly as possible.

[Oct 19, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had surrendered my above mentioned landline number on 18th Aug 2020 and all dues already paid and i was told by the office...