Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Fax:

1996
Good

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

Since 1sy august 2020 we are unable to use the services. We are receiveing bill for monthly charges.

Kindly get mtnl no 2413 4069 land line and broadband in service to enable to use the service.

[Oct 08, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
    Oct 8, 2020
    Hello. My name is monica sawant. I have closed my landline mtnl in january 2020. I have also submitted the letter of closure of my mtnl landline n the deposit to be return back. Now it's almost 1 year i have not received the deposit for the same. I had also mailed the same for multiple times and called for the same. But no response received. My landline no. Is 25830236. I hope to receive a positive response for the same. Thank you

K
      Oct 7, 2020
      I am having a landline connection no is 22445766.

Which is dead from the last 4.- 5 days. Due to cable cut from the pole and no line man had visited till the time.

I filed a complaint on 22442198. Complaint number is 80 dated 26/09/2020..,..

Also try to provide me new phone set, i visited the complaint center at laxmi nagar, they had given me an old repaired phone set...

I would like to request you. Kindly resolved the issue asap.

I would be very thankful to you

[Oct 07, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
        Oct 2, 2020
        I have lost my mobile on 30.09.2020 Bearing JIO and MTNL sim [protected]. between 9: 00 PM and 9.10 pm around skv Rajnaga-1 palam colony new Delhi.
        Cannot get through to 1503 or any MTNL number and they have no provision for an online complaint or procedure in this matter. I have made online complains to crime branch on the same day.
        So lodging complaint here. Need number to be blocked and to be issued a same sim number.

[Oct 02, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team,
          Since MTNL-DOLPHIN is not able to provide Network and Data service to my location i am trying to port my number to another cellular network service provider. When i am trying to generate porting code i am getting below message
          "UPC can not be generated for the reason:
          1.payment outstanding
          2.there are subsisting contractual obligations with your service provider."
          I have cleared my all the bills of MTNL-DOLPHIN, though I am not getting UPC code.

[Oct 01, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My landline number stopped working on 7th July 2020 and i am writing this today on 1st October 2020.
            The internet too...

R
            Oct 1, 2020
            Pole. Removel
            Please remove the mtnl pole which is in our street, Tigri, delhi -62 adress A-341. This is causing a lot of problems in our society. There is no active connection on this pole. There is already a pole exist for mtnl just 20 m away from this pole.
            Issues because of this pole:
            1. Fire threatning because of clutter of cables on this pole which is used by local cable and broadband operators
            2. Theft issue as this is used by thieves to reach to the balconies
            3. Space issue as because of this only one 4 wheeler can go and causes jam and fights
            4. Parking issues, as there is no space left because of its wrong position
            5. There is no point of having multiple poles within such close proximity of 20 m

M
              Sep 30, 2020

I am a user of MTNL landline number 28125259 with CA no. [protected]. I am very disappointed with your...

The above numbers have not been working now for a month. Complaints lodged on your portal get shown a cleared but all are false clearances. No one has checked and no linesman has visited as both the phones are dead
              Kindly look into the matter and have the phones repaired at the earliest

Ajit kohli
              C-9 ground floor
              Greater kailash enclave-1
              New delhi -110048

[Sep 30, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The senior citizen landline no.[protected] is dead for over 4 months. Despite several complaints to the local office, call centre, emails to various offices including the general manager even the chairman of the company the matter remains unresolved.

Twice a linesman turned up telling us that mtnl cannot do anything get your electrician to fix up the matter. First time in my lifetime heard that a electrician can fix a mtnl connection, which he obviously could not. Thus remains unresolved till date.

I want to have more capacity in my MTNL email. Have sought them to give that to me but they are simply not responding. I am...

K
                  Sep 28, 2020
                  I surrendered my mtnl land line no. 22770333 appx one yr back personally in mtnl mayur vihar phase i office. But till date security money not received back.

Kindly refund the same.

Kishore ahuja

[Sep 28, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
                    Sep 27, 2020
                    Mtnl not given securty refund
                    Request for land line security money refund ac no [protected] t. No 26941279 dinesh kumar
                    32 t sector 8 jasola new delhi 110025
                    I have disconnect my land line 28/07/2020 kindly send through ess
                    Icici acount no[protected]
                    Ifs code icic0001134 jasola vihar
                    New delhi 110025

[Sep 27, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My land line number is 25534349.

I am using mtnl mumbai landline & broadband since 2013.

I am facing no internet problem for last 5 months but it is not resolved.

I have booked complaint several times but every time complaint is closed without resolution.

Please remove mtnl pole as there is no use of it as of now.

In danger condition, could fall (Slope can be seen in pic)

Our street is narrow and pole is consuming a lot of space.

Many vehicles got stuck there and has struck already including my car.

Danger of theft and 1 heist has already been done

Pole location is sultanpur dabas village, delhi 110039
                        Pole is ahead to raj oil mill

[Sep 26, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        but still no response from their end
                        still no response team
                        please let me know process for escalation ?
                        Is anyone there to respond

My bank account showed an amount of rs 177/- "to pay" against mtnl. Presuming something was due for payment during the lockdown,...

I have problem in sim activation while 3 days back we change our sim due to not working to old sim but downline the line 3 days my sim do not get activated & noone reply on custmercare no after regular calls. so bad experince from the company & govt says we lost our subscriber. if service donot provide to the custmers have they claim good subcribers. shame on all people working with mtnl & ministry who give hard earned money of tacxpayers to such people who deserve nothing

Sep 23, 2020
                            I am getting this message:
                            "thanks for subscribing to desi celeb wallpaper service. You have been charged rs3 you will avail this service for 15 days."

I have never downloaded, used or ever even searched for such services. This is totally unauthorized and completely illegal.

[Sep 23, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sep 22, 2020
                              Please disconnect my phone 26311577 installed at 68 friends colony west, new delhi as my broadband has been out of order for more than 2 months. I made several complaints but no action was taken by mtnl. Please refund my security.

Naresh chandra saxena

[Sep 22, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.