Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

My phone number in mumbai is 26002421 and since past 2 months I am seeing a zero bill and wondering if my...
I had kept my telephone number 25234805 in safe custooday on 22/1/2020 vide WO No. 349/350.

On 18/1/2021, I...

Our both mtnl phones are dead, kindly rectify as soon as possible .
Jun 14, 2021

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Our telephone number[protected] is not work and is dead since long.
    Jun 12, 2021

To
      The general manager,
      Mtnl
      New delhi

Sub: regarding disconnect of land line & broad band mtnl connection
      Ref: telephone no. 23973099

I hereby request you to kindly disconnect all services for my telephone no. 23973099 with effect from 11.06.2021

Kindly note, further billing will not be paid by me after the effected date.
      Please do the needful at earliest else we will not be liable for nonpayment of any unnecessary bill raised due to your delay.

Thanking you sir,

Yours faithfully,

Sanjay Kumar Bhansali
      Place: new delhi
      Date:- 11/06/2021
      Jun 11, 2021

I am located in Borla-Ghatla, Chembur, Mumbai.I possess Dolphin and Trump SIMs.For the past nearly 10 months there is no signal...

My mobile phone number is [protected]. I am daily getting 3 to 4 unwanted SMS to download songs or ring tones. I am not interested in these kind of offers or services Message from 650500
        Jun 10, 2021

I had surrendered my landline MTNL connection (Tel. no[protected] at Samta Nagar Office of MTNL on 1 November 2020, alongwith cancelled cheque and all other requirements. However till date, I have not got refund of my security deposit amount
          Jun 09, 2021

Re: My Telephone no. 23800438

This is to inform you that I had lodged the complaint of the above referred landline no. 23800438 being dead from 9th Nov 2020 and till April end it was dead. The complaint docket number was 6576. The MTNL engineers visited my place and resolved the issue at the end of April. I have not been able to use both the services i.e. calls and internet services. Also, I have been writing mails since 1st December 2020 and again on 25 th March informing about the same but the issue got resolved at the end of April. I also wrote a letter to MTNL, Gamdevi branch to cancel the bill till April as I could not use the services. I paid the bill for May before the due date. But inspite, they have disconnected my line.

Re: My Telephone no. 23800438, C.A.No.[protected]

Jun 08, 2021

MTNL Mumbai lL[protected] is non functional for quite sometime.
                Jun 08, 2021

Our landline 25176200 Mumbai is not functioning for sometime. Kindly arrange for activation of the line at the earliest.
                  Jun 08, 2021

Line dead for last 2 mths, line man says its internal problem . phone not working . they should start the phone . we cant pay for unsed in operative landline
                    Jun 07, 2021

Since two three month our company landline number is not working. kindly help me out of this. My Landline number is[protected]
                      Jun 06, 2021

Compalint no 5511 ... Status says resolved but phone is still dead

pathetic service. And don't give me reason...

For more than 10 days, my phone line is dead. this is a recurring issue. and i receive bills and gets debited from my account.

this is not acceptable, if you cant give solution, kindly disconnect the services forever.

phone number is[protected].

Jun 04, 2021

This is further to my trailing mail on the Landlord line as completely dead. I have lodged a complaint almost a week back, the docket number is 8747. This complaint is not attended till date. It is observed the phone line is half the time not working properly. None of the technicians has attended the complaint, which is a surprise.
                          Would like to know on how many more days the line will be operational?? If the line is dead, are you going to send me the proportionate bill for the line operational for?
                          Waiting for the return mail.
                          regds,
                          ajit
                          Jun 03, 2021

Dear Sir / Madam,
                            Subject: Landline No.[protected] not working internet/not available
                            since 31/05/2021...

Tel no 24332314. Had surrendered my phone in 2019 and paid all bills till date .but till today haven't received my deposit back from mtnl.we had spoken to call centre of mtnl and we're told in Feb 2020 year that we ll receive the same by max 2 months ...I request my security deposit back.
                            Prem Kotwani
                            Jun 03, 2021

With reference to my complaint no. copies of mtnl complaints falsely repeatedly cleared are attached which were raised on...