Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Aug 6, 2022

File a complaint to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Having problems with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Mobile
Fax

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] reviews & complaints page 7

Telephone No.2660809 Landline cum Broadban

I have disconnected my device and handed over the modam to Vakola Telephone Exchange. A letter to the effect was submitted to your Vileparle Head Office for refund of security deposit of Rs.3000. I also sent reminder but after 9 months I have not received the refund. Please expedite

N K Suryakumar
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have surrendered landline no. 28778405 vide my letter dated 23rd Jan, 2021, acknowledged vide W/O No. 2043, alongwith the hand set and after due payment IN CASH of Rs. 231/- vide Transaction ID No. AP01A058770. But, for unknown reasons, till to-day I have not received refund of the amount of Deposit of Rs. 3, 000/-.

It is, however, requested to refund the amount with interest till date.

My sms is not sending to other person what should we have to do due to this our many works are left there what should blwe have to do just note out complaint and please give us a solution on it .

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to bring to your notice, that My Land Line Number is[protected]Mira Road, Thane) and is not working since last 15 Days, and is completely Dead.

As before we have complaint regularly about this, the line works for some days and goes dead. and in the Monsoon season it completely dead all the time, I have been paying the Bill regularly despite of this unused facility,
        br...
        The Services of following Landline is not working since May 2019:
        Landline No. 28737904 C.A. No.[protected]
        Landline No.28767488 C.A. No. [protected]
        Landline No. 28788528 C.A. No. [protected]
        We had informed MTNL Ltd about the same in writing on 13.05.2019. We have made telephonic complaints regarding the same many times.The complaints were recorded but line was not repaired. On personal visits for complaint, we...

My landline is not working for over 1 week - complaint was lodged on 24 November (Docket 5787). An incompetent mechanic visited on 26 November - but could not activate the phone. Later I was surprised to receive an SMS that the complaint has been resolved. The message on the phone continues to say : CHECK PHONE LINE

My mobile Number is : [protected]

Kindly activate the landline as soon as possible

I have complaint for dead line a number of times and now the website for complaint is also not opening. If the phone is dead since 05th Oct how is the bill being generated? My complaint No was 21 a week ago, still no action taken.

I am a resident of D Block Gali No.5, Vashist Park, West Sagarpur. This is to bring to your notice that there is a MTNL Pole in front of my house(House No. 54). There are no active connections on the pole.
            The pole is leading to the following issues:
            1. FEAR OF THEFT - The pole is in very close to the first floor balcony of my residence and it can be used by the thieves to break into the house from first floor...

I had surrendered the above telephone line along with instrument in Aug 2019, I still didn't get the security deposit refund. I have been following up since then. It's been over 1.5 yrs now.

I was suggested to follow up on security deposit refund customer care no. 25366635 & [protected], but no one's responding on those numbers.

Request you to look into the matter urgently as I am in need...
            I did a recharge of Rs. 99 for availing the Mobile Data Recharge Service on 6th Nov 2021 through GooglePay. Amount from my bank was deducted, however it was never recharged and i am not able to use Internet service.

This is simply waste of my money!! I NEED the Mobile Data to Activated
            right away or plz Refund my back my money....

Dear Sir / Madam,
            I have disconnected my MTNL Landline Tel No.[protected]CA No: [protected]) on 13Aug2021. I was told my the MTNL Mumbai Prabhadevi office staff that I would receive the refund of my security deposit of Rs2, 280/- by cheque via post to my home address within a month but have not received anything till date.
            Request you to kindly look into the matter so that I get the refund of my security deposit.
            Thanks and Regards
            Albert Cordeiro

I have had poor connection or no connection prior to and no connection after the fire at the MTNL exchange in Bandra West. I tried complaining, wrote and waited for service rectification with no avail and then gave up over three years ago. My number is 26418919

Tel no:[protected]
                CA No: [protected] Customer Name : Krishn Narain Mishra
                I submitted request for disconnection and returned the hand set to MTNL Vashi Navi Mumbai exchange office on 24 June 2021.
                I also submitted cancelled cheque for online transfer of refund amount.
                It was informed by the officer at MTNL exchange that refund will be issued within 90 days.
                I would like to place on record that so far...

I am a senior citizen My landline connection 26017210 is lying DEAD since 17/10/21 and on line complaint dockdet no. 22 of 17/10/21 has not yet been attended in spite of emails and unattended telephone calls which are ringing only. My mobile No.[protected]. The concerned tel exchange is Nehru Place New Delhi.

My telephone No.26267122 disconnected inspite of payment of my last bill on[protected] by my credit card against standing instruction

I have surrender my Telephone No. 28854139 on 30/03/2021. But MTNL have not refunded the deposit even after providing all the details required for refund even after passing of 7 months

I booked 3 tickets, amount got deducted but tickets not confirmed. When will. I get my money back

Dear Sir/ Mam
                        I wan to bring to your kind notice the unsatisfactory working of our Telephone no[protected]
                        We have lodged a number of complaints but to no avail .it has not been working properly for the last 4 months. the phone becomes dead so we are facing a number of problems resulting into major losses in buisness.
                        In such circumstances, I request you to direct your staff to take prompt action in this matter.
                        MTNL OFFICE BRANCH - CHANDNI CHOWK DELHI_110006

I am facing problem due to no network since almost 2 weeks on MTNL Dolphin post paid mobile number. All the customer care numbers of MTNL are also inactive. I am not able to make calls / Msgs or receive any calls / Msgs in Kharghar, Navi-Mumbai area....

Despite recording my complaint on web site on 6th july 21 No action has been taken by MTNL Laxmi nagar exchange The registered complaint is still showing as pending " OUTDOOR " Bills are being raised but no service is being provided.

Phone no is 22445979 at C 440 Nirman vihar Delhi 110092