Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Fax:

1998
Good

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

I am getting this message:
"thanks for subscribing to desi celeb wallpaper service. You have been charged rs3 you will avail this service for 15 days."

I have never downloaded, used or ever even searched for such services. This is totally unauthorized and completely illegal.

[Sep 23, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please disconnect my phone 26311577 installed at 68 friends colony west, new delhi as my broadband has been out of order for more than 2 months. I made several complaints but no action was taken by mtnl. Please refund my security.

Naresh chandra saxena

[Sep 22, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been a customer for the last 40+ years. Of late, i am receiving bills for my landline no which have several isd and...

I nisha jain partner (Rishabh international) add. 504 bratan market sadar bazar delhi and 2nd add h. No. 2722 sadar thana road sadar bazar disconnect tel. No. 23624810, 23614810, 23624811.
      These telephone balance dues and instrument full and final payment paid
      Tel. No. 23614810 rec. No. [protected] dt.[protected] amt. 286/-
      Rec. No. [protected] dt.[protected] amt. 569/-
      Tel. No. 23624811 rec. No. [protected] dt.[protected] amt. 277/-
      Rec. No. [protected] dt.[protected] amt 569/-
      Tel no. 23624810 my payment balance in your side rs. 1200
      Please stop billing all these above telephones numbers dated[protected]

Please reply as soon as possible
      Nisha jain

[Sep 19, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My mtnl dolphin network coverage is extremely poor in my residential building. I face call drop issues and difficulty receiving and making calls.

The network is poor inside the house and i am not able to avail proper mobile service using dolphin (Mobile number [protected]).

[Sep 17, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, i had made several complaints for non-working of mtnl landline telephone, but it still not working nor any technician visits my shop, so now i want to cancel its connection permanently.

Hi - i have a mtnl connection in delhi university which also has internet enabled.

The current internet plan...
            My landline has been dead since march 2020. None of their customer helpline numbers connects, there has been no response via...
            Complained so many times. Send a man to their office in bhicaji gama also. Have been told that the line is fine. N have not...
            Ref : telephone no. 22911244
            This is in reference to my above mentioned telephone no. Till 28th of july the plan which...

The above phone no installed at my residence flat no a/609, radhakunj society, manmala tank road matunga west mumbai 400016 is out of order for a period exceeding a month. I have already lodged a complaint long ago and the same is pending as on date. Meanwhile i have received sept bill also for payment. Since during last month i have neither made a call nor received a call due to non resolution of complaint at your end, you are requested to waive tis bill and not to charge me any amount till phone connection is restored. If this is not possible i am prepared to surrender this phone immediately.
            Ca vinayak velhankar

[Sep 15, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is for your kind attention and requesting your quick action or suggestion to remove a pole which is no more in use since...

This home line has been down since august 15th and before and no amount of complaints to your nehru place complaint center is working.

Please attend asap.

Ps - fed up with the service writing separately to the cmd mtnl
              Address is b 338 first floor cr park

[Sep 13, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I already register complain for broadband and phone ten days before but still but still none called me or visited to my place to fix network issue. I am not able to access internet from last ten days

Please suggest whom with now can i connect to fix this.

Complain no -345280
                Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 18, 2020
                how mtnl can say this it is fixed even still i did not get call msg and none came to my home and still my phone and internet is not working since 21 august. surprise to see MTNL response.how could your people can commit lie it is fixed ?

[Sep 11, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear mtnl, please do not write fake statement here .my issue did not fixed but still you wrote it fixed .

We have total 18 landvlines which are not working for more than one month. We have registered complaint with docket no 7501 on 11-aug-2020. So far it has not been resolved.

Pl accord priority tovrestore all 18 lines immediately.

My mobile no. Has been deactivated within 24 hrs period since 1st august2020. It is for expiry of kyc. I went to csc centre (thane charai, maharashtra) along with all documents. But it was denied to accept as it was informed that there is instruction for kyc verification. Officer in charge advised me to purchase new sim card to reactivate my mobile phone. But still it is not activated.
                    Message received through sms and number [protected] was given for contact which is not responsive at all.
                    What is functioning of mtnl?
                    to whom should i contact?

[Sep 10, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir/ma'am,

Our landline no.[protected] is not working since last 2 month.

Kindly look into this and resolve asap.

Epso
                      Fort mumbai

This is the complaint regarding removal of mtnl pole in area 24/27 west patel nagar due to

1. Parking issues :- the cars are not been parked properly due to the pole. Also people tie their cycles around it, which also creates problems for parking.

2. Inactive pole :- the pole has no mtnl connection and been used by cable operators for their sake

3. Risk of fire :- there is high risk of fire as the cable wires are overalapping each other and been not safe.

The main reason is that it is in front of the building. Which is not good

It's my humble request to remove it as early as possible so that the problems can be solved, loaction is 24/27 west patel nagar, new delhi -110008
                        Pls take some early action.

My landline has not been working for a few days and I have registered a complaint for it. It has been...

Dear team @ mtnl mumbai,

Details
                          Tel no: 29250328
                          Consumer no: [protected]

Our internet connection continously looses service and resumes in 5 to 7 mins. This has been happening in the previous month that is aug 2020 and is happening currently as well.

Kindly look into this @ the earliest as it is affecting us alot

[Sep 07, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.