Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Jan 20, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Having problems with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Website

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Head Office Address

5th Floor, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Phone Numbers

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] reviews & complaints(2711)

House no : 25/1, yusuf sarai village new delhi
newly constructed
complaint - there is an mtnl pillar standing right in front of the upper ground floor balcony of the said building .
Here i want to point out that this iron pillar is of no use and there is no current/mtnl live wire connection passing through it .
it is not only blocking the path or narrowing the lane.
Further it is not atall safe in context of the security of the people of residence o[censored]pper ground floor of the said building !
last week a theif tried to entered our home through the same pillar but as he was seen by someone he ran away.

so i would humbly request you to get this pillar removed as it is not atall safe for us living here in constant fear of theft or burglary !!

thankyou

prateek dhankar
s/o suresh kumar dhankar
r/o 34/1 yusuf sarai village
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Broadband connection is freqeently disconnected.Every month keep on complaining on numbers like 1504,

The complaints being attended quite unprofessional. First of all the recorded voices seemed to be quite boring, Secondly it is very difficult to get the operator and taking lot of time.Thirdly the operator who attended are quite arrogant, fustrated no servicee mentality even cut the phone in the middle. This attitude cannot be tolerated when many alternative quality services are available.

Apart from this, the speed of the connection is very slow. Certain applications like whatsapp, amazon etc also doesnt works in mtnl connection.

Need a permanent solution of the problem otherwise, might have to switch to some other broadband services.

I have not received back my deposit till today after surndering telephone .
      My telephone no. 21635036....

Please repair the landline number[protected]. It’s dead from so many days. Tried to register complaint earlier also, but nothing worked. Please into this matter on priority. Thanks

Two of my MTNL lines 26280315 and 26234943 have not been working. 26234943 with broadband facility has not been working for the last 15 months and the other 26280315 for the last 4 months. In spite of repeated complaints and personal visits to Andheri west telephone exchange a number of times the lines have not been restored. Even though the bills have been paid regularly and there are no dues, no services have been provided by MTNL.
        I request MTNL Mumbai to resolve my issues at the earliest as my patients are suffering. They cannot reach me for emergencies and appointments.
        I have also given an application for the refund of my payments for the durtion the lines have not been working.
        Thank you.

My office is relocated from bkc to lower parel, mumbai, we have requested for incoimng calls of existing bkc mtnl landline...
          Dear MTNL,

This is to inform you that, the MTNL poll of Jyoti Colony, Street No-7 has been broken. And it...

My phone is Dead from last 2 months, no one is coming to repair, due to ecs payment is debited directly
          My number is 23808986

My no.s 23633130 and 23545555 is dead from last 20 days, i have made complaint to everyone A.M., G.M.EXE.DIR. via phone email whatsapp but still nothing happened .
            My whole business is severely effected .my contact no. Is [protected]

We wrote an application on 21st June and went to submit it but the officer refused to accept it.

We clearly said we want to discontinue the services as we were getting poor service since last year !!

He said to pay 3 months bills for which we requested in letter to adjust it against our security deposit of Rs 3000 considering last 3 bills would total upto rs 850 ×3 to approx Rs.2500. Thus lodging a complaint that we do not want any further bills as connection was disabled from MTNL due to last 3 months non payment of bills.

The modem is still with us though and I don't think it will add any value as it was the 3rd modem changed since last year !!

My CA nbr is[protected] / MTNL 28927631 / Borivali West

I want to start my connections of number :- 5821200/5822198 im also ready to pay the bal dues, but I'm trying your number...

Dear Sir/Madam

I J.S NEGI requested you to refund my security deposit . This is because I have submitted an application regarding this with all the relevant documents on July 2019.My Telephone No. is 25030256 and I have cleared all due payments till date.
                But then also I have not received my deposit money back.We request you to kindly look in to the matter as I need funds immediately .

Thanks & Regards
                J.S Negi
                ([protected])
                Email : singhnegi.[protected]@gmail.com

My MTNL landline phone is dead from date 01/01/2020To 01/05/2021 I have given the complain dog number is 5887

I am requesting my refund for deposit on my landline number 28371011. I had cancelled the subscription in January 2021. Still my refund of OYT 8000 is not yet come. I am senior citizen aged 76 and cannot follow up going to office. Request your assistance in this matter

I've been trying to get the port code of my MTNL sim no. [protected] but whenever I sent the message "PORT [protected]" to 1900,...

I had three times complaint through online but no any action on it. my landline no is 25792872. please repair it asap.

There is humming noise and there is no dial tone . This is from last one week.

My above land line number is dead from last 7 days.

Internet service is completely down from 15th May 2021, Prior to this there was frequent disconnection.It did not work in morning hours.It was continued for nearly more than one year.Several times online complaints were raised.I made many personal visits also.Some of the latest complaint docket nos are 2870, 6815, 3423and 3174.The problem remains unattended till date.Our location is Borla-Ghatla, Chembur, Mumbai.