Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated May 10, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Having problems with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Fax

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] reviews & complaints page 9

Name: Mr. Bala Mahadu Sakpal
Telephone number discontinued: 26316973

Unsatisfied with the network and service quality of MTNL, I had discontinued my service on 30/12/2019. It has been more than 1.5 years since the refund of the security deposit has not been initiated. I was told that a cheque will be sent to my registered residential address. I have been constantly trying to enquire about the refund, by there is no co-operation from anywhere. I have visited the Versova Telephone Exchange as well as the office in Lallubhai Park, Andheri West in Mumbai but no help was received.

I request you to look into this matter at the earliest.
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Landline telephone No 24163000 of O/O Senior Superintendent of Post Offices, Mumbai East Division, Dadar HO Building, 3 rd Floor, Dadar, Mumbai 400014 was not working since 29 Jul 2021

• My Connection number =[protected]-inthe mane of A G Subramanyam...
      • I lost my cell phone on[protected] evening. I was kept on calling MTNL IVR number to request for disconnection/sim card blocking due to Lost Sim Card but of No use.
      • since MTNL never responded even after ringing it continuously for more than one hour from saturday evening to Today mid day...
      • So I request You to ask MTNL to Disconnect/block my Sim -[protected] and reply to my following email ids .[protected]@gmail.com …[protected]@gmail.com
      • Thanking you

I have surrender the landline telephone connection on[protected] as per detail below:
        Telephone Number : 22140226
        CA.NO. [protected]
        Name of Customer : Deepak Gupta
        The copy of form of surrender duly received by your office is enclosed herewith. It was informed to me at the time of surrender that the security deposit will be refunded in the month of May. Till date despite my email dt.2-6-21& 21-07-21 I have not...
        Our No. is 27117373, and It was going engaged whenever call to anyone from last many days, on date 24/7/21 when I call complaint no. 1130, 4 times after long waiting its lady employees pick the phone n do disconnects without any talk, and after this 5th time a lady pic the phone and talking very badly. Her way of talking was extreme bad & unacceptable. She thinks she is running this whole country. Gossip is more needy for her then the doing...

Respected Authority,

My telephone number is 25837079 and my CA number is [protected]. I am not currently using MTNL telephone services since last 8 years and still I haven't received my deposit amount that I had paid while getting new connection. Please inform me the procedure for getting the refund for the deposit and how much time will it take to complete the refund process?

Thanking you with regards,
        Nirav Chandan

MTNL broadband internet service be given a burial. The ADSL and WiFi lights blinks but the internet light comes on and goes of in matter of seconds. MTNL charges 800 +GST for providing no internet service. After complaint a phone is received asking if internet is working. Than a recorded message is sent on mobile no provided at time of complaint stating that line is repaired and if not satisfied register new complaint. It is better to surrender the connection to have peace of mind.

Landline No. 22011513 is in faulty condition (dead, exchange fault) since last 1month and the complaint no. for same is 129 dated 26.06.2021 which is still open and not resolved from your end. I have mailed it so many times and tried to contact but no response.

Please do the needful to resolve the issue on utmost priority basis....

I lost my mobile this morning 22nd July 2021 Bearing MTNL sim between 11.00am and 3 00 pm near Abhuday Bank Wadala Mumbai
            Cannot get through to 1503 or any MTNL number and they have no provision for an online complaint or procedure in this matter.
            So lodging complaint here. Need number to be blocked and to be issued a same sim number.

The no has been not working since 3 weeks, all calls unanswered as only IVR. Complaint No./ Escalation is all automated but no monitoring and no action. Ticket seems to get assigned to contractor who are out of service stating their contract has been terminated and hence no support. But what surprises me most is billing is on time, but ticket promised resolution is 15 days wait that is 1/2 month but no reduction service charge nor resolved till date as of Jul'21.

This has been the worst of service. Looks like Officers never share their mails or even look into complaints. Not sure if TRAI needs to be approached for MTNL resolutions to fix the line. Please advise.

I have made an online recharge of Rs. 98 on MTNL mobile no. [protected] on 20/07/2021 and recharge was shown as successful, but the plan was not activated on my phone.

Transaction Reference ID: [protected]

My villa's landline is not working, yet I received bill to pay for this, and I want my line connection to work.

Our line is dead since past 3 months. None of the officers are resolving the problem. Moreover they are sending bill for a dead line month on month. MTNL Mumbai is worst in customer care....

Our landline Number 25648408 is dead and we are unable to make or receive calls

Phone line is dead and not able to make calls or receive any.

My landline phone no. 26213409, installed in 1985, was surrendered on 31/08/2020 at Nehru Place Exchange. But the security amount has not been received by me till date.
                        - Rakesh Bedi
                        C 129 Dayanand Colony,
                        Lajpat Nagar,
                        New Delhi - 110 024
                        Mob: [protected]

My mobile number is [protected]. I have sent sms for port to 1900 10 times, but I am not receiving the UPC. I need the code. Please help

Please remove the MTNL pole from our street. This pole is causing so many troubles in our society.

1. Threat of fire: as this pole is having clutter of wires used by local cable and broadband providers
                            2. Theft & security issue: This pole is used by thieves to easily reach to balcony
                            3. Parking issue: because of this position of this pole, it is causing a lot of fight between neighbors and no parking is available
                            4. It is in creating hindrance for cars to pass from street.
                            5. Inactive pole: This pole is not having any active connections on this pole.

Landline is dead, all bills paid need to activate the number 28460212

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This has reference to my above telephone number which is non-functional for quite some time. In-spite of repeated calls and physically calling line man for rectification, the telephone line hardly works for 2-3 days in a month.

You can see from our last few months bills, we could hardly utilize the phone for any communication. In this way, I am sorry to state but we have no other option but to surrender back the line as it is not serving any purpose.

Look forward for your reply and resolution.

Ravinder Gupta