Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Fax:

1998
Good

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

My telephone number 25580930 is dead since last three months. The complaints were regularly erased without fixing. The wire disconnected from the Distribution box. I am paying regular MTNL bill. Emails to Managers, CMD were not attended. Local MTNL office informed that the outsourced contractor is not working. Neither I am able to call nor I am getting broadband internet hampering my work from Home jobs during lockdown period and hampered my daughter's education. Please help.

[Sep 07, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Still the issue is not resolved and I am paying the bills.

Mtnl mumbai : tel no[protected]

I have cancelled my landline phone connection and had surrendered the instrument last year september 2019. However have not received the refund cheque, which was suppose to be given in 3 months. It is close to a year now and i am yet to receive it. Please see attached application for the same.
    i

[Sep 04, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is bring to your kind notice that on my letter May 17 2020 about Internet Connection and telephone line not working with...

My cell no is [protected]. Requested for nano sim and was given ON 18TH August.
      Despite repeated requests same has not been activated. NOT REGISTERED ON NETWORK is message.
      Pls do the needful

[Sep 03, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On July 26th, I had registered a complaint on the MTNL website about my Delhi landline phone being dead.
        In return I was given the docket no. 113, to refer to and track the complaint. Now, more than 1 month later, the complaint remains on record, while my phone is still dead.
        When I track the case on the website, it says that the status of the case is 'Pending Outdoors'.
        On calling the MTNL complaint phone nos., the system also informs me that this complaint has already been registered. So I cant even make the complaint again.
        I hope this message prompts MTNL to take action soon.

[Sep 02, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

After my earlier complaint for dead phone line was forwarded to MTNL, repair persons had visited and started the phone, which worked for exactly one day. Now the problem has resurfaced and on contacting was informed that the telephone instrument is faulty. When asked to replace the instrument I was told that instruments are not in stock and should arrange my instrument, Would like to know why I m paying rent for the telephone and broadband instrument and whether I should keep paying rent for this dead instrument, the replacement for which is not available with such a big government organisation. Time has come for finding other sources and solution for this problem.

Kindly treat his as urgent complaint, MTNL Authority there is a refund for security(Rs.1747/-) deposit in lieu of the landline instrument surrendered against telephone No.27347165 in the name of Smt. Kiran Sharma from the MTNL office at Rohini sector-3. The same is due from the last one and a half years.

I am having network issue from past two days in shiv vihar delhi.
              I have to go to 3rd floor to call or use internet,...
              My mtnl landline is dead from past 20 days. Before that there was lot of disturbance in line which made voice unclear while...
              I am using Mtnl Delhi dolphin mob no since many years. But on 20 Apr 20, I got a sms from no. 52020010 that creative wallpaper...
              My landline[protected] has been dead since 17/08/2020. Complaint No. 3330. Help line gives a message "Your complaint has...
              Hi this is regarding our faulty landline instrument. Our land line number is 24321355. The customers name is mr Chandrakant...
              Landline and broadband no 23851836 is dead since last 15 days. Complaint lodged [docket no 7303 & 8286]. When no. Is dialed...

I had paid the bills of both July and August 2020 twice by mistake. I was expecting the excess amount to be adjusted automatically in the next bills since the system is computerised but that has not happened.
              The excess amount must be reflected in the 'amount credited' in the next bill.

[Aug 28, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My phone[protected] is dead from 29/07/2020.I booked the complaint on 30/07/2020 & today is 26/08/2020 nothing is done till now.The service provided is very poor.Previous month also it was dead for more than 4 days.Atleast we should know up to which date it wil be solved.
                I will be very greatfull to you if it is solved today.
                Dead Landline MTNL Phone

[Aug 27, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had got the sim changed and received new dolphin sim.
                  My number is [protected].
                  still not yet activated. Had received new sim on 18th August.
                  Kindly do the needful.

[Aug 25, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Still not activated despite approaching two telephone exchanges personally

Please remove mtnl pole as there is no use of it as of now .

In danger condition, could fall ( slope can be...
                    Worst Customer service experience ... I am a very old customer of MTNL Mumbai and have been using its Broadband and Landline...

I was charged 7rs for downloading bollywood wallpaper which I never did. I also recieved a ot for it. How these people got access to otp also concern me. Please MTNL look in to this matter.

[Aug 23, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I, c. P. Pahuja, would like to inform you that i surrendered my mtnl phone with accessories on 28/09/2019. My phone number was[protected]. I still have not received my security deposit of rs.3000.

I have been to your rajouri garden office too as i was informed that my request will be processed from there but i was told that mtnl is not sending any cheques of consumers. Please refund my amount immediately as i am a retired person and it already has been nearly an year.

I request an immediate action on the same as there has been no action on my repeated complaints to mtnl officers at rajouri garden office.

[Aug 22, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.