[Resolved] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] — deducted money from my prepaid account

Sanisa on Oct 10, 2018
On Sunday 07 Sept 2018 I saw message "Your renewal of funbazaar videos Rs.5/3days. will be on 8th September 2018 and if you want to unsubscribe and STOP FUN5 to 5494900"I immediately tried to send message but it couldn't sent showing error message Hence I searched Funbazaar services on intense and found telephone no 155223. I immediately dialled that and register ed complaint.But on 8th September 2018 again Rs5 were deducted as subscription for fun videos.
I became angry and sent email which was searched from net for stopping Rs5 for every 3 days.Then on 9 Sept2018 I rec'd message wherein it was stated that you are unsubscribe d from fun videos.I was relaxed to see it and sent mail for requesting​ refund of my money else I would approach consumer forum.
In 10th Oct 2018 I was harrassed once again by MTNL by deducting Rs5 for message from OCSBOX. I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND CIMPENSATION OF RS100000/-
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 24, 2018
My problem is not solved.MTNL neither tried to contcact me nor returned my money.I want my money back as they have harrassed be by deducting money till my balnce is exhaused to 0.58 paise.They gave no attention to my complaints which are made by me through email or on telephone.

[Oct 11, 2018] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sanisa, Oct 20, 2018
Though MTNL mumbai has marked status of my complaint as '' Resolved" they never contaced me or gave any explanation for deducting my money.It may be noted that they continued to deduct my money till 13th Octobee 2018 till the prepaid balance exhausted to 0.58 paise.Please look into matter as I want my money back.

5th Floor, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110003
    Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] - deducted money from my prepaid account