Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Nov 21, 2022
1908

File a complaint to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Having problems with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobile
Fax

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] reviews & complaints(2837)

For the past more than 10 days MTNL Land Line No 2770 7029 was dead. On following up each day only recorded message replying giving complaint number. is booked No contact person to follow up was avilable. It is making the customer fool by telling everyday that complaint is booked. What is the use of this message if no action is taken for past 10 days. It is high time to wake up for MTNL to take action in the digital age by such shameless action.
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

MTNL landLine No 2770 7029 Nerul was not working for the past 10 days. Already got the complaint number. But no action is taken so far. It is very disgusting to note that no direct contact is posssible only recorded audio.. As per MTNL the complaint will be upto 15 days to ressolve and we have to wait for this essential service when many alternative services are avilable . Want to talk to somebody. But by default as soon as the faulty telephone given message is coming already booked giving the docket number. It is really shameless to note that by extending even 15 days by such automatic process the patience of the MTNL subscriber is checked. No doubt zero service and nobody bothered, going on.Kindly do the needful.

Lease remove the MTNL pole which is in front of my house i.e C-113, Ashok Vihar, Phase-I, Delhi-110052. This is causing a lot of problems in our society. There is NO active connection on this pole. There is already a pole exist for mtnl just 20 m away from this pole.
      Issues because of this pole:

1. Fire Threatning because of clutter of cables on this pole which is used by local cable and broadband operators
      2. Theft issue as this is used by thieves to reach to the balconies
      3. SPACE issue as because of this only one 4 wheeler can go and causes jam and fights
      4. PARKING issues, as there is no space left because of its wrong position
      5. There is no point of having multiple poles within such close proximity of 20 m

REGARDS
      RAM LAL SINGLA
      C-113 ASHOK VIHAR
      PHASE-I DELHI-110052

My MTNL Mumbai landline is dead for more than one month.

Numerous online complaints and phone calls have been lodged and yet the landline is dead . One person whose contact number was given to me by MTNL complaint portal, and to whom I spoke to, said he is on leave, and cannot do anything. Another person said he is sending some one over to the site. A third person said the same thing on another day. But landline is still dead...

Telephone has not been working for over five months yet Bills for usage is being received. Why should I pay for a non existent service?
        CA No [protected].
        Individual telephone.
        Initially SDO said it would take a month to rectify as Jal Board had dug up some cable. Now the SDO does not answer calls. Actually no one in MTNL does.
        Resolution Requested: 1. All bills initiated when telephone has not been working be immediately cancelled. 2. Since MTNL is unable to provide the service they can disconnect my phone which is not working anyway.

The number does not have a dial tone; the number isn't working.

The above landline is non-functional (dead) since the last 6 months' Repeated complaints on 198 has not yielded any result. Kindly do the needful and oblige...
            This is in reference to my telephone connection no.
            25913908 which has been surrendered on 24th June 2019. I have also
            returned my instrument and there is no bill pending. I have not
            received my deposit even after 1184 days...
            There is no network signals in Dwarka (Vyas Kunj, Sector-11, Pocket-2) for the last 15 days. As a result I am unable to make calls or receive messages. Please help in getting this problem resolved on priority.
            RC Arora...
            I have applied for disconnection of mtnl landline number in the month of december 2021 and submitted all the required documents & cancelled cheque as required to concerned authorities but till date i have not received any refund form mtnl.

Arvin gigoo
            telephone no. 26102857
            ca no. [protected]...

My telephone 24712278
            WHY IS MTNL PROMPT IN SENDING BILL BUT WHEN U COMPLAIN it fells on deaf ears LINE is DEAD since 14 DAYS STILL NOT FIXED .

my docket number is Docket No: 4982

Curry road exchange is my exchange

Mtnl Broadband not working since 2 weeks 24712278

My line till this date is dead...

I want to draw your kind attention that I am residing at H.NO-501(Ist floor), Street no-17, sadh nagar, palam colony, new delhi-110045 and an idly pole of MTNL (not in use) in deteriorated condition is upright near the wall of my house, which approaches near the railing of Ist floor of my residence. Recently, in the night, an known person tried to climb over to my Ist floor gallery for ill motive or theft through this pole. It is also worth to mention here that in the past some other ill-motive persons also tried the same.
            Due to which this pole is a major threat for the security of my family, but the MTNL authorities did not removed this pole despite in the deteriorated condition of idle.
            It is, therefore, requested that the pole may be got removed immediately to avoid any untoward incident and for the security of my family.

Yours truly,
            kapil kaushik
            Mobile no-[protected]

I'm not receiving network on my MTNL sim. This has become a pain now. I also purchased a new sim but the problem is still not resolved. I'm still facing network problems there is No Network available whenever I'm willing to call someone. I'm fed up by the service that I'm getting. This is the worst service anyone can get. What I'm supposed to do when I need to call someone in an emergency.
              I request you to look after and resolve my...

20/05/2022 2022 se mera phone chal Nahin raha hai ded Ho Rakha hai बार-बार complaint karte Hain to aapke computer se yahi bola jata hai ki already aapki complaint darj hai 4 mahine Ho Gaye

Dear Sir

We resident of Dayal Park west sagrpur new delhi have number o[censored]nused iron poles in our area due to which many of the street people have increase or built unauthored area in road along the side of pole which causes traffic jam and causes accidents also.

These unused poles are big loss to the department in sense of scrap and amount.

If these unused wasted poles were collected from the area then it will count a huge figure and amount to the department.

If any person objects about the unauthored built of the extra space along with unused poles then causes to fight.

We request you to please visit the area and collects all the poles without any delay.

The General Manager,
                  MTNL DELHI

ADVERTISEMENTS:

I want to bring to your kind notice the unsatisfactory working of our (Telephone No.)[protected] & [protected]. We have lodged a number of complaints but to no avail. It has not been working properly for the last one month. Either the phone becomes dead or otherwise it works one way only. So, we are facing a number of problems resulting into major losses in business.

In such circumstance, I request you to direct your staff to take a prompt action in the matter.
                  COMPLAINT NUMBER IS 85 AND 87 ON 11 MAY 2022

Sub: Landline No.-[protected] & [protected] is dead.
                    This is bringing to your notice that landline numbers mentioned in subject line is not working i.e. dead since last 4 months, we have lodge complaint but no heed is paid to our complaint, (last complaint no.85 & 87 11 May 2022 ).Our number is completely dead and due to which we are facing serious issues of communication break with client's which lead to business loss.

You are therefore, requested to kindly take personal interest in the matter and apply some effective measures to relieve us from inconvenience we are facing due to non-operation of above mentioned number.

Kindly immediate action is highly appreciated.

Please remove the mtnl pole which is in flat number 760 and 739 . This is causing a lot of problems in our street There is no active connection on this pole.
                      Issues because of this pole:
                      1. Fire threatning because of clutter of cables on this pole which is used by local cable and broadband operators.
                      2. Theft issue as this is used by thieves to reach to the balconies.
                      3. Space issue 4 wheeler can go and causes...
                      Dear Sir/Madam

This is with reference to your MTNL pole which is in front of my gate due to which many issues going on. My car hit many times while parking inside my house premises. It is also very dangerous as it may become a source for thieves via balcony

I eagerly request you again please remove the pole or shift somewhere else on urgent basis.

My address is as below.

Ashish Gargbr...
                      Please remove the mtnl pole which is in our flat number 760. This is causing a lot of problems in our street There is no active connection on this pole.
                      Issues because of this pole:
                      2. Theft issue as this is used by thieves to reach to the balconies.
                      3. Space issue 4 wheeler can go and causes jam...