Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

Internet service is completely down from 15th May 2021, Prior to this there was frequent disconnection.It did not work in morning hours.It was continued for nearly more than one year.Several times online complaints were raised.I made many personal visits also.Some of the latest complaint docket nos are 2870, 6815, 3423and 3174.The problem remains unattended till date.Our location is Borla-Ghatla, Chembur, Mumbai.
Jun 18, 2021

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to inform you that the above mentioned landline is out of order since last two to three days .
    Jun 18, 2021

Hi. I had sent an email from [protected]@gmail.com to [protected]@mtnl.net.in on the 3rd of May 2021 advising that I need to surrender our MTNL phone[protected]and disconnect the Internet service due to my husband's death. I received no acknowledgement for that email and today, I have received an invoice for the duration of 1st May to 31st May.
      I have a direct debit set up to pay the invoice from my bank and hence would kindly request that this invoice not be charged.
      Also, I am requesting an acknowledgement to this complaint and also confirming that the phone line has been disconnected.
      I want to mention that this be sorted immediately as this is causing a lot of stress on my mental health. Hope you will do the needful.
      Feel free to contact me by ail at [protected]@gmail.com.
      Regards, Jyotsna Telang
      Jun 17, 2021

Kindly note that our landline number 24188154 is not working. It is completely dead; because of which we are facing heavy business loss. We have even registered a complaint.

Kindly look into the matter on urgent basis & solve our problem at the earliest.

My phone is not working from 1 month.please resolve my complain
          Jun 16, 2021

My landline no is 25008181 & 25008384 it's not working from 1 month the after so many complain my issue is not solved.
            please take action Emmediately.
            Jun 16, 2021

My landline no is 24131801 it is not working for last 12 months the also mtnl is sending bill after so many complain my issue is not solved

Respected sir/mam

my name is Navneet Singh
                i am a resident of c-92 ashok vihar, delhi -52
                i have mtnl landline installed at my home. telephone no. 27305130
                its been years that my Landline does not work properly

i have been continously registering complaints but no one attends to them
                from last 6 months my landline is completely shut
                i have registered complaints a hell lot of time.

i am paying the bill for years without actually making out any benefit.

i am very much in trouble please take some necessary action sir.
                Jun 17, 2021
                Still my problem persist. My mtnl landline is not working still why you marked my complaint as resolved.
                Jun 15, 2021

If you notified MTNL it doesn't mean the complaint is resolved problem still remain same. MTNL don't take any needful action. Kindly help me to resume my mtnl landline services. I allready submitted the bill.

My mtnl number is not working form last 3 month please check and slove my issue ads soon as possible
                  Jun 15, 2021

Land line no. [protected], is continuously ringing from last 2 days.
                    Jun 15, 2021

My mtnl land line number 24188154 is not working form last 3 month no body is helping us regarding this issue i have contact with curry road gm office yadavji mr khan and vinit sir no body picking the call and
                      Jun 15, 2021

I had kept my telephone number 25234805 in safe custooday on 22/1/2020 vide WO No. 349/350.

On 18/1/2021, I...

Our both mtnl phones are dead, kindly rectify as soon as possible .
                        Jun 14, 2021

Our telephone number[protected] is not work and is dead since long.
                          Jun 12, 2021

To
                            The general manager,
                            Mtnl
                            New delhi

Sub: regarding disconnect of land line & broad band mtnl connection
                            Ref: telephone no. 23973099

I hereby request you to kindly disconnect all services for my telephone no. 23973099 with effect from 11.06.2021

Kindly note, further billing will not be paid by me after the effected date.
                            Please do the needful at earliest else we will not be liable for nonpayment of any unnecessary bill raised due to your delay.

Thanking you sir,

Yours faithfully,

Sanjay Kumar Bhansali
                            Place: new delhi
                            Date:- 11/06/2021
                            Jun 11, 2021

My mobile phone number is [protected]. I am daily getting 3 to 4 unwanted SMS to download songs or ring tones. I am not interested in these kind of offers or services Message from 650500
                              Jun 10, 2021

I had surrendered my landline MTNL connection (Tel. no[protected] at Samta Nagar Office of MTNL on 1 November 2020, alongwith cancelled cheque and all other requirements. However till date, I have not got refund of my security deposit amount
                                Jun 09, 2021

Re: My Telephone no. 23800438, C.A.No.[protected]

This is to inform you that I had lodged the complaint of the above referred landline no. 23800438 being dead from 9th Nov 2020 and till April end it was dead. The complaint docket number was 6576. The MTNL engineers visited my place and resolved the issue at the end of April. I have not been able to use both the services i.e. calls and internet services. Also, I have been writing mails since 1st December 2020 and again on 25 th March informing about the same but the issue got resolved at the end of April. I also wrote a letter to MTNL, Gamdevi branch to cancel the bill till April as I could not use the services. I paid the bill for May before the due date. But inspite, they have disconnected my line.
                                  Jun 08, 2021

MTNL Mumbai lL[protected] is non functional for quite sometime.
                                    Jun 08, 2021

Our landline 25176200 Mumbai is not functioning for sometime. Kindly arrange for activation of the line at the earliest.