[Resolved]  Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] — MTNL Broadband Service not working of broadband connection

I am a legal professional with telephone connection number as[protected] & have been facing problem of Landline not working as well as MTNL Broadband service not working for literally more than 2 months. I have done complaint on toll free no. 1504, even visited their office at Fountain, however it seems that there is no person ready to listen and resolve my issue.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 28, 2020
I am a legal professional with telephone connection number as 022-22692262 & have been facing problem of Landline not working as well as MTNL Broadband service not working for literally more than 2 months. I have done complaint on toll free no. 1504, even visited their office at Fountain, however it seems that there is no person ready to listen and resolve my issue. Already due to ongoing COVID 19 pandemic we are working with limited staff and more or less now my entire work is now on virtual mode and in absence of broadband services my entire office working is disrupted. I have even sent e-mail to the seniors at MTNL however it seems that my issues are being addressed by deaf ears. Its pathetic service by MTNL to its customer, responses from the limited employees who are there to address the customers are very causal and almost without any commitment to resolve the issue of the customer, we are just shared numbers of other technicians who do not even respond to our calls no wonders its running in losses. The complaint is still not being resolved and now its more than 3 weeks we are without telephone & internet connectivity. Please look into.

[Aug 20, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Dineshkumar Mishra Aug 28, 2020
The above complaint for tel no. 22692262 is not yet resolved and its now practically more than 3 weeks since there is no telephone as well as internet connectivity.

Please look into.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

1946
    Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Phone
    Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Address
    5th Floor, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110003