Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] — mtnl - deactivate funbazaar [protected]@5 service from my mobile ([protected])

Dear customer care officer
My name is vineet bahri. I am fad-up with funbazar [protected]@5 service. My mobile no. Is [protected]. I never subscribed this service but i don't know how company activated this.
They charge rs.5/- every alternative day. I am suffering it for one year. I came to know only few days back when i notice that rs. 5 /- is being deducted from my account without using it. Many times i call at customer care (155223) but they did not reply. I sent many times 'stop' msg to 155223 and after receiving details of subscribed service (1 desi celeb wallpaper, reply option for service deactivation), i replied mentioning option '1' for service deactivation. But nothing happened.

I request you to please help me to deactivate funbazar [protected]@5 service from my mobile as soon as possible, otherwise i will have no alternative but to surrender this 15 years old mobile number to mtnl for disconnection.
Thanking you.
Vineet bahri
Mar 27, 2018

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]
    Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Phone
    Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Address
    5th Floor, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110003