[Resolved] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [mtnl] Mumbai — delay in refund of security deposit. tel.no.25634584/c.a.no.[protected]

Mulund, Mumbai, Na, Maharashtra, India
 ck.lakshmynarayanan on Jun 20, 2019
I had submitted my papers for closure of the above Telephone requesting refund of the Security Deposit paid by me on March 12, 2019 along with the necessary documents, like my Bank A/c details.

So far I have not received the refund in spite of the mandatory period of 3 months.

i am a retired sernior citizen.

Kindly move the department concerned in MTNL to arrange to refund the security deposit
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 21, 2019
MTNL, Mulund, Mumbai, even after a period of more than 3 months has not refunded the security deposit paid by me. I had already handed over the necessary papers along with a photo copy of the Security Deposit Receipt as well as my Bank account details. I had also surrendered the telephone instrument. All these have been acknowledgd by the MTNL officials at their Office in Mulund East.

Please take up the matter with the authorities concerned to ensure early refund of the security deposit paid by me.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [mtnl] Mumbai - delay in refund of security deposit. tel.no.25634584/c.a.no.210694559

Company:Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [mtnl] Mumbai