Mahindra Finance — housing loan ach change updation

I had submitted one ACH request to Mahindra Home Finance on February 09, 2018 with your cherthala branch from HDFC bank a/c# [protected] to [protected]. After submitting the ACH form along with the blank cancelled cheque I made so many calls to Mahindra finance executives and they all are failed to give me the requested information for past 3 weeks. I request them so many times, I just want to know whether the ACH account has changed or not, but your executives failed to update the information and also the EMI for the month of March is debited from existing bank account([protected]) itself. Kindly request you to change the ACH updation asap and request you to update me the same at the earliest time. I have attached one of ny payment receipt to pull out Mahindra loan account details.

Best Regards,
Sindhu V P
housing loan ach change updation

[Mar 07, 2018] Mahindra Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Maine apke yaha se mp09bd0327 car fin. Karayi hai but meri financial condition k chalte emi pay nahi kar paya but ab fin. Department ne mere ghar gunde or pahlwan pahuchane start kar diye hai or woh log regular mujhe calls pe darate or dhamkiya de rahe hai or mujhse rishwat me 50k ki demand kar rahe hai or na dene par marne ki dhamkiya de rahe hai
Due to some financial problems we can’t able to pay instalment on time bat we are trying our best to solve this problem but Mahindra officials try to to provoke us .. and giving us threats .. please take some action against them...

Mahindra Finance
    Mahindra Finance Phone
    Mahindra Finance Address
    4th Floor, Mahindra Towers, Dr. G.M. Bhosale Marg, P.K. Kurne Chowk, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018