Maruti Suzuki India — Complaint against delay in Delivery

It is to bring in your notice that, I am Gitartha Gogoi residing at Duliajan (ASSAM). I am writing this letter to inform you regarding the latest booking to purchase of a car, I made from a Maruti Suzuki Showroom here at Dibrugarh named as Bimal Auto Agency. Here are the details for the same:

Your Dealer Name : Bimal Auto Agency, Dibrugarh
Name of the product : Swift Dzire LXi (White)

Booking Receipt number & Date : SOB21000849 on 18/10/2021
Period from booking : 66 days
Payment Mode : Cash (3000/-)
Registered Contact Number : [protected], [protected]
Mail ID : [protected]@gmail.com

I would like to bring in your notice that I have not yet received the product. I had purchased it for a very special occasion, I was informed by the staff of the dealer that the order will be delivered at my address with four to six weeks, but till now, it had either not been delivered nor they are not confirming the booking details. And I have seen that many other peoples are receiving their booked cars but mine still not delivered.

I request you to please look into the matter and inform the reason for the delay. Waiting for your response and the product at the earliest. Please contact me on the details below.

Waiting for your prompt response,

Gitartha Gogoi
Duliajan Oil Town
Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam
Pin:786602
Contact No: [protected]
Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments