[Resolved] Maruti Suzuki India — Maruti vitara brezza zdi+ dual tech fault totally got fire and burned-reminder

mcpajmer on Mar 15, 2017
Dear sir
It very said to say that till time such big company are least caring to the customer, they now only sales not customer satisfaction.

My car has totally burned due to technical fault of maruti, from your office till date no one has approached us and try to resolve my problem only i am calling to them and asking for help, then also they are not taking care,
I am asking their seniors contact nos that to they are not giving us, they say that we do not have numbers of the seniors you call on the frontdesk from their they will give, it seems that company is not very much serious to the customer problem and support in such case.

Secondly they are making pressure on the insurance company not to give report i. E. Spot servorer report of insurance company against the company maruti. Asper the norms of irda they spot servouer report has to be submitted with 48 hr of the inspection.
I need justice from such big market leaders of auto-industry.

Seema maheshwari
W/o ashok maheshwari
8 ashok marg, lohagal road
Near savitri school crossing ajmer (Rajasthan)
Mb [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 5, 2017
Mr Kenichi Ayukawa
Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer
Dear Sir

It is we said to say that top BRANDED company only now how to sale their product, and after sales service and problem to the issue they forget to resolve.

My car was burned due to TECHNICAL FAULT and inbuilt error / malfunctioning of the as per the police investigation report and the fire officer report.

Then also MARUTI company is not responding to my case.

Sir I have take car from MARUTI COMPANY LTD and the INSURANCE is also from their MARUTI INSURANCE the sole reasonability is of the company.

Sir almost 30 day i.e ONE MONTH company is sleeping and has put my matter under carpet.

IF this is TOP BRAND RATING then we have to move to consumer forum and other agencies I.e MEDIA and NEWSPAPER for the JUSTICE .

Sir it was my hard earn money from which is have purchased this car. SO I NEED JUSTICE from this TOP BRAND OF THE INDIA WITHIN & 3 DAYS of this mail. Else is shall be force by your officer not responding in my matter to go to COURT FOR JUSTICE.

It seems that COMPANY IS NOT VERY MUCH SERIOUS TO THE CUSTOMER PROBLEM AND SUPPORT IN SUCH CASE.

Secondly they are making pressure on the insurance company not to give report i.e. SPOT / FINAL SERVORER REPORT of insurance company against the company MARUTI.
Asper the norms of IRDA they SPOT SERVOUER REPORT has to be submitted with 48 hr of the inspection. And it date the report has been kept on hold by the MARUTI official. It seems that there is melafied intention of the MARUTI COMPANY and their officials.
I NEED JUSTICE FROM SUCH BIG MARKET LEADERS OF AUTO-INDUSTRY.

REGARDS

SEEMA MAHESHWARI
w/o ASHOK MAHESHWARI
8 ASHOK MARG, LOHAGAL ROAD
NEAR SAVITRI SCHOOL CROSSING AJMER (RAJASTHAN)
MB 9414002133

[Mar 15, 2017] Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by mcpajmer, Mar 14, 2017
Mr kenichi ayukawa
managing director and chief executive officer
maruti udyog limited
contact@maruti.Co.In
dear sir
i have taken car from ajmer dealer m/s relan motors ajmer
product : maruti breeza zdi+ ( top end model full mg assecriors )
purchased dated : 26/09/2016
vechicle no rj-01-cd-0451
chassis no : ma3nyfb1sgj 150248
engine no : d13a-2899435
colour : silky silver

this car was parked outside the my residences, on 4/3/2017 midnight approx 02.55 am, got fire may be due to technical fault and is got completely burned.
We have intimated to the insurance company and to the dealer about this incident, till date not any single person from maruti has visited or call on us in this regard of the vehicle and take the necessary action on this incident. We have to call them & ask them for the followup.
Sir, i purchased the above topend model as stated, having trust in maruti company workmenship & the qualaity. But it seems that we have made a mistake by purchasing india's top brand car. Who has not given any responses after such big misshaping has happened in the car which is one of the best s.U.V. Cars of india.
Sir i request you to please send the technical team and product team to check the vechile and i get the justice from the brand of india i.E. Maruti ltd
we once again request you give us the replacement of the above vechicle as it was.
Waiting for immedate respone
regards
seema maheshwari
mb [protected]
Updated by mcpajmer, Mar 15, 2017
it very said to say that till time such big company are least caring to the customer, they now only sales not customer satisfaction .

my car has TOTALLY burned due to TECHNICAL FAULT of MARUTI, they are hiding the facts, they are making pressure on the insurance company not to give report i.e. SPOT SERVORER REPORT of insurance company against the company MARUTI.

SIR I WANT JUSTICE

PLEASE THIS HELP AND GET ME THE JUSTICE THRU THIS FOURM.

REGARDS

SEEMA MAHESHWARI
MB [protected]
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 11 4678 1000 [New Delhi]
    +91 22 2659 0478 [Mumbai]
    +91 33 2283 5254 [Ranchi]
    1, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110070
    Maruti Suzuki India - Maruti vitara brezza zdi+ dual tech fault totally got fire and burned-reminder