Maruti Suzuki India — no proper billing

I have purchased a vehicle swift dzire vdi on 22 september 2017. First service of the vehicle was done at 1031 km on 9 october 2017 at vallioor aadhi maruthi. By 31 november 2017 the vehicle was sunk in flood. I informed the dealer and the vehicle was towed and taken to the body shop of aadhi cars, tirunelveli. Body shop manager mr. Raja received the vehicle and inspected the damage. He checked with the insurance company and i had maruthi company bumper to bumper insurance. So he said we need to pay only oil charges which will be around rs.5000. He started the work and he dint provide any documents or get any consent for any work from us. I signed only for the insurance claim. All communication has happened only through phone. The vehicle was ready by february 14, 2018 and i received a message for the completion of work through mr. Satish from body shop. I hired a driver and went to get delivery of the vehicle on 12 march, 2018. I filled a full tank diesel and we had a trial for our satisfaction. When we asked the bill he is demanding nearly rs.43000. He dint allow us to take the vehicle and asking us to pay rs.43000 where he doesn’t show any proper documents how this amount arrives. Kindly take proper action to release my car as per the commitment of body shop manager mr. Raja.

[Mar 12, 2018] Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0