[Resolved] Maruti Suzuki India — quality of new maruti dzire

niks200 on Jul 30, 2018
Hlw

1. I have purchased dzire zxi+ from audi maruti ltd bikaner. And got delivery of same on
19 july 18 (Physically), on paper it's showing
12 july 18.
2. After few days and also few kms of running, i heard some abnormal noice came from right side front wheel soccer area. To ascertain the same, i have applied some pressure with my right hand upon top of the bonnet area and got the sound. Presently sound not coming the area but after few kms running, sound again audible
3. After that i became shocked to see the deep pressing mark on the bonnet of my new dzir.
4. Today on 30 jul 8, i came at service stn audi motors. Service engineer told me sir apne jyada daba diya hoga. The same conversation, i have passed to one of the sales manager mr. Surendra rajput but i got no help from his side.
5. Now, could u maruti guys tell me how much pressure i have in my hand. Either i am some powerfull guys with extraordinary capabilities.
6. This is the quality of new light weight dzire. How it's happen. I couldn't understand. Plz tell me...
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 30, 2018
Hlw

1. I have purchased Dzire zxi+ from Audi maruti Ltd Bikaner. And got delivery of same on
19 July 18 (physically), on paper it's showing
12 July 18.
2. After few days and also few kms of running, i heard some abnormal noice came from right side front wheel soccer area. To ascertain the same, I have applied some pressure with my right hand upon top of the bonnet area and got the sound. Presently sound not coming the area but after few kms running, sound again audible
3. After that I became shocked to see the deep pressing mark on the bonnet of my new dzir.
4. Today on 30 Jul 8, I came at service stn Audi Motors. Service engineer told me SIR APNE JYADA DABA DIYA HOGA. The same conversation, I have passed to one of the sales manager Mr. Surendra Rajput but I got no help from his side.
5. Now, could u Maruti guys tell me how much pressure I have in my hand. Either I am some powerfull guys with extraordinary capabilities.
6. This is the quality of new light weight Dzire. How it's happen. I couldn't understand. Plz tell me...

[Jul 30, 2018] Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dzire VDI AGS car purchased in11/2017. From second service onwards getting noise from the front brakes when applied break peddle. I am clearly getting big vibrations from the break peddal.

+91 11 4678 1000 [New Delhi]