[Resolved] Maruti Suzuki India — rc and hsrp issue

Kohinoor park, Ludhiana, Ludhiana District, Punjab, India
 savina on Jun 7, 2019
Dear Sir/ Ma'am

I have purchased Baleno from nexa (stan Pvt Ltd, Ludhiana) on[protected], Car no.- PB10GZ7406.

RC of my car is still pending.

Now dealer is asking me to get HSRP fit first and then they provide me RC.

When I visited nexa showroom for enquiry( before buying car), I asked them about HSRP and they said they would get everything done from their end. Now they are asking me to go to CHD road, which is 1 hour 34 mins away from my home, means 3 hrs approx for commuting and time needed to stay there plus my fuel charges.

I asked showroom manager about any other vendor who is fixing the HSRP, they were clueless. No proper information is providing by them but they are insisting in sending me to the Chd road vendor.

Nexa dealer has no solution to my problem . According to them their great deed is they paid for customers registration fees from their end. I am really disappointed . When someone has to buy a new car the tone is different and after that things changed.

Another thing according to government regulation if HSRP is cumpulsory then it should b fit from dealer end only. Then why I am a sufferer here?

I have written mail for the same concern at mail id: [protected]@maruti.co.in, and [protected]@marutisuzukimail.com, but no reply from their end.

Dealer - stan Pvt Ltd ( nexa ferozepur road) is useless in handling the matter.
Very first call I got from GM Ms. Ruhi who asked me to visit the place and get HSRP fixed, when I told her about my job, then she adviced me to send someone to get that fix as soon as possible. I told her I will see it in June. In June I called the showroom executive MR. Pankaj for the same matter and he said no other person can go there and I ( customer) have to go there. I said I will ask the head office for the solution and their reply was all mails would come to us and you have to go yourself. After that I got mail from GM asking me to get HSRP fix, then they will issue the RC.

How can I go to such a far place? and will company provide me with fuel, maintenance charges for my car? Why should I pay for their misguidance and carelessness?
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 8, 2019
It is zero. No one contact me regarding complaint and without any clarification or communication they marked it resolved. What a fake company.

[Jun 07, 2019] Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by savina, Jun 08, 2019
It is not resolved, then why status has been shown as resolved?

Comments

Dear Client,
Contact me personally @[protected]. I will surely help you out in this matter and can explain you more. Do pay the consultation charges before consultation.

Munish Goyal Advocate