[Resolved] Maruti Suzuki India — Regarding navigation system in ciaz zdi plus

Ballabgarh, Haryanafaridabad, India
 Baleshwari dahiya
I have purchased a ciaz zdi plus on dated 10 april 2016 from vipul motor faridabad. I have face a problem in nevigation system which is installed by company is not update. I have repeatedly complained to vipul motor for updation of nevigation system but they are helpless due to not respond by maruti in this regarding.nevigation system not show most of place which are developed before two years in faridabad and gurgaon or other city. Vipul motor reply that maruti not provide any type updated chip for this system. I am saying that when maruti not provide updated map so why maruti charge one lakh for this system.
Now I want an updated nevigation data chip for my car otherwise I have no option to move consumor court for justice.
Baleshwari
Car number. HR29AL4257
House no. 1898
Sector 2
Ballabgarh, faridabad
Mobile no. [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 26, 2016
Maruti company neighter contact me nor email me regard ing my complaint. I think maruti not want to provide any help in this regard.

[Jun 21, 2016] Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Maruti not respond this complaint . I donot understand what happen in maruti.
Maruti not respond on my problem about nevigation system in ciaz zdi plus. Pls do some thing .
Maruti india not respond on my complaint about nevigation. I become helpless due to this behave. N

+91 11 4678 1000 [New Delhi]