Maruti Suzuki India — Very bad service

Borivali East, Maharashtra, India
 Nilesh TIPNIS

My car was sent for 2nd free servicing to borivali east service center on 09.03.2016 and there was some damage repairing to be done (Under insurance). The work was completed on 24.03.2016 and i have picked up my car on 25.03.2016. At that time we have noticed one wheel cap was missing, on inquiry the person handing over the car promised to deliver the cap within two days at my residence. I have called several times to inquire and mr nayan had quoted me various reasons and every time promised me to deliver it within two days.

Till today i have not received it.

Secondly, i have paid total rs.5727/- (Scan copy enclosed)

I have been given two invoices one for rs.727/- as service charges and the other one for repairing for rs.19949.82 (Insurance claim was submitted), against these invoices i have paid rs.5727/-. (Scan copies of both invoices enclosed)
It seems i have been charged 5000/- towards repairing (25% of the invoice), but i have not received the copy of insurance settlement. If the insurance is not settled for 100%, reasons for that are unknown. The customer care executive for insurance claims had quoted for the amount to be paid by me for repairing, reasons known to him.
As you can see it has b almost two months since the service,
I have called several times and sent several emails to inquire about the issue but i have not received any reply.
Please look into to the matter as soon as possible or i will have to take further action

Very bad service

[May 20, 2016] Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0