Mcdonald's India — not refunding my money

On Saturday(05/01/2019) at Hyderabad airport McDonald outlet i ordered one Paneer Wrap (Med), French Fry, one Milkshake and one Mc Veggie which cost Rs.445.02 but after swapping my card money deducted from my account but the executive told me that We did not get the money.You have to pay again and if your money deducted from your account you will get it within 3-7 days but
till now i did n't get my money back.I already sent so many mails and given the details of my card thrice and last 5 trax but till now neither any action has been taken nor i got my money back, i think they are deliberately doing at airport so that no one come to airport for money which 40 ks away from city.

[Jan 28, 2019] McDonald's India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by upendra sethi Feb 04, 2019 Till now no action has been taken for this complaint, then how come this is marked as Resolved.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Upendra,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Your delight is very important to us. Kindly share your Email Id and contact number and along with your detailed concern at [protected]@mcdonaldsindia.com, and our team will take this ahead.

Team McDonald's
Dear Upendra,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Your delight is very important to us. Kindly share your Email Id and contact number along with your detailed concern at [protected]@mcdonaldsindia.com, and our team will take this ahead.

Team McDonald's