MDV Aviation Services Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated Oct 9, 2015

File a complaint to MDV Aviation Services

Having problems with MDV Aviation Services?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MDV Aviation Services customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MDV Aviation Services

Haryana

MDV Aviation Services Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Complaints recently resolved by MDV Aviation Services customer care

MDV Aviation Services reviews & complaints(4)

MDV AVIATION SERVICES IS NOT FRAUD AND CHEAT. Hi My name is Sunil pathak, I have applied for the Job in MDV Aviation Services. And I got the Job in BPO in delhi in one week just in 200/- rs. Registration. MDV Aviation Services is not Scam, Fraud. Why you are not giving reply of Mr. Jasbir by replying and showing the FIR Report if you are being cheated. I hope you are not poor guy you are very rich guy who don't care about being cheated for 5 lac rupees. Don't misguide the youth and don't blaim anyone without bases. And MDV Aviation Services is a registered company under the Punjab Shop & Commercial Establishment Act 1958. Below is the link for that anyone can check it online. http://hrylabour.gov.in/page.php?module=performaFresh&process=processsearchFacto... thanks for MDV Aviation Services one again
Aug 5, 2021
MDV Aviation Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Thanks you very much dear candidate, for supporting us and sharing your valuable experience.

Thank a lot for your time, best of luck for your bright future.

Keep in touch with us.

ADMIN
MDV AVIATION SERVICES.
WWW.mdvaviationservices.com

MDV AVIATION SERVICES IS NOT FRAUD / SCAM Hi every one myself Jasbeer Singh, i have applied for the Loader Job in MDV AVIATION SERVICES, and I got selected in airport and am working there. THIS COMPANY IS REGISTERED ALSO UNDER PANJAB SHOPS AND COMMERCIAL ESTABLISHMENT ACTS 1958. ANYONE CAN CHECK IT ONLINE Below is the link for that. http://hrylabour.gov.in/page.php?module=performaFresh&process=searchHTML JUST TYPE MDV OR FULL NAME, DETAILS WILL BE AVAILABLE THERE. MDV AVIATION SERVICES IS NOT FRAUD / SCAM THANKS VERY MUCH, MDV AVIATION SERVICES, FOR HELPING ME IN GETTING THE JOB. Any one want the Jobs in AIRLINES/HOTELS AND BPOs CAN APPLY ONLINE ONE BELOW WEBSITE. http://www.mdvaviationservices.com/jobs/ [protected]@mdvaviationservices.com or CALL ON BELOW MENTIONED HR'S Number [protected]

I am from income tax department and i want to know this company is registered or not MDV AVIATION SERVICES since it has alot of job openings and have their offices in TAMIL NADU i want to know if they have any contracts from the given airlines.This man HARIOM SHARMA seems to be giving false promises to people and he looks clever to me, if this Company exists than i think they should be paying tax to the government and it should be registered, Please check into this matter since it is serious, and such small businesses should close down. I HAVE TAKEN HIS NO FROM THE WEBSITE. Phone (For Candidates) : [protected] fOR COMPANIES [protected]. I HAVE THE GUT FEELING THAT THIS IS A FRAUD COMPANY.
      Oct 09, 2015
      MDV Aviation Services Customer Care's response
      Before talking to you I want to thanks from bottom of my heart to all those alumni candidates who did favor for MDV AVIATION SERVICES BY sharing their experience by commenting here in same site. Hello Mr. XYZ, Good morning. Below are reply of your queries by point to point. Fraud companies never promote themselves openly on net. 1. Yes, MDV AVIATION SERVICES IS REGISTERED under "THE PUNJAB SHOPS AND COMMERCIAL ESTABLISHMENT ACT,1958. WHOSE LINK IS PASTED BELOW YOU CAN, ANYONE CAN CHECK IT ONLINE ON GOVERNMENT SITE. Just put MDV in site and find the details. http://hrylabour.gov.in/page.php?module=performaFresh&process=searchHTML and for your information registration No is also given Regn No. PSA/REG/FBD/LI-FBD-3-9/0142807 2. Yes we have tie up with the airlines which is obvious that is why we have did the posting for requirement. 3. See the alumni speak in the same portal as commenters, that is why we waited long to give you reply. 4. On our website we never mentioned that we have office in chennai. so please don't misguide the peoples. 5. Yes this company exist and will be for last long you think about you will not be for last long after your death your name will finish, but company will never die. Deeply request, if you are really from the Income tax then please stop the companies who are really doing illegal work. MDV Aviation Services pay each and every liablitiy with honesty and transpancy, so don't worry about MDV Aviation Services. Spend your time for good things don't put obligation on others. Hope you will statisfy with these replies. If still you have any query, you are requested to write me directly or talk to me. We can clarify you well. This website will not help you. Since you have all of my contact nos professionally and personally number too. For your and Others perusal I am attaching few documents, have a look of them. In the last thanks for your comment and support due to you only, our company MDV AVIATION SERVICES, is on the first page in Google. Thanks & regards Admin MDV Aviation Services [protected]
      Oct 09, 2015
      MDV Aviation Services Customer Care's response
      Hi guys The above written complaint is baseless and only for downfall the goodwill of the company. We have proof to prove that, we wrote to the website owner and they send us the mail that they are going to remove this link very soon. mail is copied below. ***************************************************** [protected] Forwarded message[protected] From: RemoveConsumerComplaints.in <[protected]@removeconsumercomplaints.in> Date: Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 12:38 PM Subject: RE: Message from RemoveConsumerComplaints.in To: Hariom <[protected]@mdvaviationservices.com> MDV Aviation Services https://www.consumercomplaints.in/mdv-aviation-services-b112863 https://www.consumercomplaints.in/mdv-aviation-services-b112863#get-cl1148310 https://www.consumercomplaints.in/mdv-aviation-services-b112863#get-cl1148277 What type of removal do you want? Permanent, Legal or SEO. From: Hariom [mailto:[protected]@mdvaviationservices.com] Sent: 25 September 2015 19:51 To: [protected]@removeconsumercomplaints.in Subject: Message from RemoveConsumerComplaints.in Name: Hariom Subject: Somebody posted wrong info on https://www.consumercomplaints.in webstie intentionaly Email: [protected]@mdvaviationservices.com Phone : [protected] Message: Hi Team, My self hariom sharma, working in a consultancy firm from last 3 years. Now i had left the Job and started my own business of consultancy. Then the previous company has posted very bad comment about my company MDV Aviation Services by using fake Ids. Which is just started before one week. So, please help how can I remove that post from https://www.consumercomplaints.in website. Please help me how to remove those posts. IP: 45.115.179.174 -- This e-mail was sent from a contact form on Remove Consumer Complaints (http://removeconsumercomplaints.in) ***************************************************** So be aware from your nears and dears. Thanks ADMIN MDV Aviation Services.

Hello Mr. XYZ, Good morning. Below are reply of your queries by point to point.

Fraud companies never promote themselves openly on net.

1. Yes, MDV AVIATION SERVICES IS REGISTERED under "THE PUNJAB SHOPS AND COMMERCIAL ESTABLISHMENT ACT, 1958.

and for your information registration No is also given
      Regn No. PSA/REG/FBD/LI-FBD-3-9/0142807

Hope you will statisfy with these replies.

Since you have all of my contact nos professionally and personally number too.

For your and Others perusal I am attaching few documents, have a look of them.

Thanks & regards
      Admin
      MDV Aviation Services

There is this person his name is hariom sharma/krishan kumar, he calls people to collect money and than dosent provide jobs, his company has not been registered, his brother also runs the office his name is pankaj sharma.

Please see his contact details, he is complete fraud.
        He frauded with me for 5 lacs.please please help to me i am very poor boy from village o[censored]p.

Postal Address
        MDV Aviation Services,
        Work Off. MCF 5620,
        Gali No‐25, Sanjay Colony, Sec‐23, Faridabad‐121005, Haryana, India.
        Phone (For Candidates) : [protected]
        Email (For Jobs) : [protected]@mdvaviationservices.com
        Phone (For Companies) : [protected]
        Email (For Companies) : [protected]@mdvaviationservices.com
        Hi Everyone, My name is Jasbeer Singh from Delhi, I have applied for the Job in October 1st 2015, in MDV Aviation Services and I have been selected in Airport for Loader Position on 5th October 2015. I have joined the company and working there.
        For your perusal i am attaching my ID Card. and you can come and meet me on airport T-2.
        So the above allegation on MDV Aviation of being fraud with people is totally wrong.
        And dude tell me i think you don't have any name, if you are being cheated by 5 lacs then, why you are sitted calm, go to the Police Station and do the FIR and So that online as proof.

Please don't blaim do allegation anyone just for few pennies.

Jasbeer Singh

MDV AVIATION SERVICES IS NOT FRAUD AND CHEAT.

Don't misguide the youth and don't blaim anyone without bases.

Below is the link for that anyone can check it online.

thanks for MDV Aviation Services one again
        MDV AVIATION SERVICES - DO NOT FRAUD with Poeple, Hi everyone my name is Prashant Kumar Singh and I had got the Job in Airlines in Indigo as Potter, VIP Attendant since November 1st I am working there.
        Everyone got the jobs from MDV AVIATION SERVICES is not a fraud.
        Call coming from destiny aviation kolkatta branch .My job is conform in aviation and selected for airport ground staff. Demanding registration fee for interview process . Fee rs 1600 then tell me wait 15 20 days then he was not response of my call .