[Resolved]  Medplus India — misbehaviour by staff

I m day one customer of med plus and always preferred at 1st place for years. I have never faced such issue in area but sad to say its being dis-heartening that it was faced by my wife at (No 23, 17, jessore rd, s d colony, cantonment, rajbari, dum dum, bankura, west bengal 700028) store. My mother in law is suffering form some serious medical issue and she had been ordering medicine from this particular shop from day 1. My wife has been facing this issue from some months when she is going to collect the medicine of her mother. She has been facing through some taunting like (1. Tomar ma k bole dao amader salary dite eto besi call kore, 2. Sob somaye maar no dile hobe tomar no tao dao, 3. Phone no diye medicine dewa jabe na). This issue is being increasing day by day. As per my wife only one staff is passing comments and misbehaving some called (Someone called gopal) i don't know the exact name.
Yesterday i really got pissed off when i heard this. As it was late at night when i was coming back home as i thought to take action but it would have gone to bad name to the company and all staffs had to suffer.
Dear sir/madam please look into this matter on urgent base or it may land up into a bad phase. Feel free to contact on (Ph-[protected] [protected]@gmail.com).

Thanks & regards,
Prem.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 14, 2019

[May 07, 2019] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MedPlus India Customer Care's response May 07, 2019 Dear Customer,

With reference to complaint, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to the above complaint, we have taken up your complaint and accorded it top priority expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest.

For further assistance, please callus on[protected] or reply us via email to [protected]@medplusindia.com.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I made an online payment via paytm for a medicine in med point but the seller didn't gave the medicine saying that he has not received the amount.

MedPlus India
    MedPlus India Phone
    MedPlus India Address
    GSR Estates, C Block, D.No. 11-6-56, Survey no. 257 & 258/1, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500037