[Resolved]  Meru Cabs — Cheating - Meru Cabs

Hello Meru Management Team,

I am writing this complaint so that appropriate action could be taken to save guard the diminishing prestige / reliability of brand - MERU Radio Cabs.

I booked the cab on 22-Jan-2017 at 9:14 PM in the evening.

Source : T3 Terminal, Indira Gandhi International Airport.
Destination: Faridabad, Sector 7.
Cab Number: DL1-RY-8102
Pre-paid amount: Rs 1348

Following are my complaints: -

1) First of all the driver told me the tolls are extra to be paid from me which is apart from the pre-paid amount.
When i spoke about it with the guy who booked the cab, he confirms that tolls are included in paid fair and he instructed driver that no separate toll is to be collected.

2) Driver argued and told he will not follow the route where toll is present and he took the alternative route which was more congested.

3) The cab was awfully smelling like anything, I felt like vommetting throughout the journey.

4) When i asked to switch on cab A/C, he switched for minutes and then again switched off and opened window to inhale polluted outside air.

5) On top, he refused to give me electronic bill and gave a hand written memo.

This kind of stupid service was never expected from a brand like MERU. I will never take this service anytime going forward and will make sure this message is circulated to many such forums to help other fellow Indians.

Attaching the memo i received.

Sumit Kumar
[protected]@yahoo.com

Cheating - Meru Cabs
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 10, 2018
Menu has given Rs 500 refund back to my account.

[Jan 25, 2017] Meru Cabs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Meru Cabs Phone
    Meru Cabs Address
    128, IJMIMA, Raheja Metroplex, Malad (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400064