[Resolved]  Metro Hospital Meerut — Heart problum

I vipin mittal s/o sh. S.C.Mittal (esi insurance no.[protected])admit in metro hospital meerut as on 31/10/2015 vide letter no.118 dated 29/10/2015 permission letter of medical superintendent esi hospital saharanpur. But on dated 01/11/2015 hospital inform me your permission letter not accept by metro hospital management. & pay you hospital bill & discharge me forcidly.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 16, 2015
vipinmittal[email protected] Mobile No. 7409112288 If the company emailed you, please provide that email adress, if they called you, please provide the phone number. Consider this description as an instruction to help other users to resolve their complaints as fast and easy as possible.

[Nov 03, 2015] Metro Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

With reference to our matter regarding ESI Permission No.118 Dated 29/10/2015 (ESI Insurence No.[protected]) in the name of VIPIN MITTAL issued by Medical Superintendent ESI Hospital Sharda Nagar Saharanpur.
In this connection, I would like to infrom you that it is clear cut fault of Metro Hospital, Meerut. if you will enquiry the matter you will found that ESI Deptt. and myself are none where at the fault. I did all as per the norms of the ESI.

So, i request to you kindly give the instruction to the person/officer concerned of the Metro Hospital Meerut to clear my payment wrongly taken by them at the earliest.

Dated : 30/11/2015 at 13:30 PM
NO RESPONCE MY COMPLAINTS TILL DATE DECEMBER-11, 2015 AT 12:52 PM

Dated : 30/11/2015 at 13:30 PM
NO RESPONCE MY COMPLAINTS TILL DATE DECEMBER-11, 2015 AT 12:52 PM

Dated : 14/12/2015 at 15:38 PM
NO RESPONSE MY COMPLAINTS TILL DATE
With reference to our matter regarding ESI Permission No.118 Dated 29/10/2015 (ESI Insurance No.[protected]) in the name of VIPIN MITTAL issued by Medical Superintendent ESI Hospital Sharda Nagar Saharanpur.
In this connection, I would like to inform you that it is clear cut fault of Metro Hospital, Meerut. if you will enquiry the matter you will found that ESI Deptt. and myself are none where at the fault. I did all as per the norms of the ESI.

NO RESPONSE MY COMPLAINTS TILL DATE

Metro Hospitals
    Metro Hospitals Phone
    +91 12 1266 5042 (Board)
    +91 12 1266 5044 (Board)
    +91 12 1266 5033 (Appointments)
    Metro Hospitals Address