Metro Hospitals

Noida
Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh
India - 201301

+91 12 1266 5033  (Appointments)
+91 98 3729 1010  (Ambulance / Emergency)

Load

Metro Hospitals Complaints & Reviews

P
Jun 27, 2018
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
My father admitted to metro hospital on 19th june and still in hospital under dr talwar, a junior doctor sagar was looking...
E
Hyderabad, Telangana
I visited to the dr. Anurag tandon on 8 november 2017 and revisited on 10 november with my ultrasound report to...

R
Bathinda, Punjab
I would like to bring it into your attention that metro hospital administrators and their management is worst then anything.
They do allow only 1 attendant at a single time but from the last three days their is no one who is checking on the attendants part.
People next to me are more than 4 people and are yieling like hell.
I understand their patient is serious and they have to take a special care of him but still that doesn’t mean admin will not look into that part and start avoiding such things.
Also if we asked to change the room they always have the same answer stating they don’t have room available.
This is not done metro team when we are paying more than 3k for a single day.

[Oct 12, 2017] Metro Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The management of the attendant visits remains properly regulated at all times. Critical areas and general areas have different attendant visiting policies. In certain critical scenarios we sometimes address special requests. Patient and attendant care and comfort remains our top priority all the time.

We are sorry if you have faced any convenience. Kindly e-mail us your contact details so that we totally understand the issue and take necessary steps to streamline the things.

Team Metro
[protected]@metrohospitals.com

H
    Noida, Uttar Pradesh
    My name anju and my mobile number is [protected]. Mai apna test karwane metro gayi thi jo test upar ctpns coronal plain hai. 2 october 2017 ko maine ye test ka sample diya tha ya karwaya tha ab tak iski report nahi mili hai or daily aaj nahi bani kal mil jayegi yahi bol rahe hai mujhe doctor ko vo report dikhani thi par jab report hi na mile to metro hospital kis kaam ka na koi ek time na report ka time. Phone b karte hai to vo b clear nahi btate. Sector 11 noida metro hospital hai mera

Please provide my report urgently.

Anju

[Oct 07, 2017] Metro Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Today i took my father to hospital for checkup from dr ramesh arora but they didnt seen the patient and had gone and also they have took 900 rs fees and was not refunding my money

S
      DEAR SIR,

The purpose of this complaints is to follow up with you regarding payment . As of date your outstanding past due balance is Rs108908/- & Rs20225/-, we give service on 2015 still not get payment .i have all invoice also

Please remit payment in full immediately.

Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to your reply.

Thanking You,

With Warm Regards,

Manoj Helode

[Sep 01, 2017] Metro Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by summet Aug 30, 2017 METRO HOSPITAL VADODARA Kindly request you please pay our transformer bill you are not pay our bill before (2015 )2years ago Rs108908/- & Rs20225/-, as earlier possible please contact us and pay our bill otherwise we will take action in your hospital.

. FROM SUMEET TRANSFORMER
      NAME:-MANOJ HELODE

EMAILID:[protected]@gmail.com
      Management is not good. actually worst. no wardboy reports on time. even after completing admit process. we have to wait for 1 hour emergency ward just because no word boy is available in hospital ...waiting for your strict and positive action on same. thank you

R
        Delhi, Delhi
        Today dated 11th july 2017, i admitted my wife in metro hospital, sector 11, noida in emergency and after that dr. Done a processor under day care and shift in one common room number 206.

I am very surprised to see that this room have two ac provision, one of ac is not working properly and second ac was not there... And one large size photography machine keeping this room and continue working & generate used heat... And room door is fully open with stopper and a lot of people walkin here for photocopying.

After complain this nobody taken any action and concern in charge was misbehave with me.

After complaining in hard language and take legal action against hospital... Only within 01 hours everything in line.

Can'take expect these types of bad services from metro hospital.

Reetesh agarwal

[Jul 11, 2017] Metro Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

C
          Gurgaon, Haryana
          On monday morning (5/6/17), a patient, devesh gupta (Uhid : 358131), room 405 admitted for an orthopedic surgery was sent...

M
          Noida, Uttar Pradesh
          Metro hospital sector 11 is the worst hospital. Zero customer service and zero staff coordination, it's just waste of time. The person on the reception does not know which doctor is present at the moment and asks the customer to find it out. We are waiting outside for our turn and after sometime we got to know that the doctor has left without informing anyone. Unsatisfied...

[May 31, 2017] Metro Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I am Asish from Raaigarh c.g india. my dell desktop model d09s having problem on hard disk

D
            Port Louis, Mauritius
            I m afraid to inform you that Dr.shilpi tiwari, the urologist is really a nuisance for all. He talks rudely...

K
            Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
            Sir

I like to complaint about the poor service of metro hospital (Haridwar)
            My father was admitted in hospital due to suffering of heart attack on april,
            The bill send to me by hospital staff is amount but during they claim bill from my company is different both bill invoice no is same but amount difference is more than 1 lakh.
            He submitted bill to my company by fake sign of me and discount is also not mentioned (For co-prate discount of hero motocorp)

I request to kindly relook the matter and bill other vise i go for consumer court for fake sign done by hospital staff on bill

[Dec 02, 2016] Metro Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G
              Gurgaon, Haryana
              Hello Sir,
              mera naam geeta devi hai or meri age 56 he. mera ews ka card bana hua hai. me is hospital me urine problem ke liye opd me gayi or mujhe 1 hour laga doctor ka wait kiya fir doctor ne dawa di but jab me pharmacy me dawa lene gayi to mujhe 1 hour wait karna pada jabki wahan line bhi nahi thi sirf window pe me akeli khadi thi or pharmecy me 1 ladka tha jo betha tha par usne dawa nahi di fir 1 hour baad 4 tablet me se sirf 2 hi di or bake bola nahi he jab mene kaha ki card pe likh do ki available nahi he to usne 2 or dawa di or is beech mujhe to problem hui 1 hour tak me window ke pas bethi rahi dard ke karan.

pharmacy boy - Fezan
              Contact no. of Hospital[protected],[protected] Ex-892
              Hospital address - RLKC Hospital and Metro Heart Institute

Naraina Road, Pandav Nagar, Central, Delhi - 110008
              Pharmacy service

H
                Bayana, Rajasthan
                With regard of a serious careless in RICU. we request today to provide us our patient treatment summry and Doctor ready to provide as per our request and give us time 2pm they will give us requested detail. And doctor told us that you will get it from Madam anita we reached to madam anita 3 pm but we got reply i cnt give request detail as i m alone i will give only eveni g time. After her this iresponsble reply we try to meet superintendent but found madam kunika off today and mr. Anshul is her replacmant today and we try to call mr anshul again we found he is on lunch. Break still reception try to hide supeitendent and ager 30 min. Reception told us that madam Anita making requested detail. And we can contact with her...
                We try to get our patient treatment summry as we need to consultent with other hospital and we took appointment with other hospital but here in Metro hospital not willing to provide us requested summry .
                Now we afraid that our patient not get proper treatment thats why they dont want give us treatment summry.
                Plz log out complant we dont know how many peitint suffering with this attitude of Metro staff...

[Nov 14, 2016] Metro Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by Harpal2085 Nov 14, 2016 Hi all,
                With regard of metro hospital sector 11 i m here sitting from last 2 days and contineu watching on reception that they are not accepting 1000 and 500 rs and people suffring.
                As per last anouncment by govt. All hosptal should accept 1000 and 500 note.
                Kindly do the need full to save patient and people... they are ignoring govt. ...
                I have visted your hospital on 14/02/2017 for treatment to Dr Gaurav Jain, , but when I again visted on 17/02/2017 which was within 72 hrs, , , then your official has charged me again fee of rs 700.00 which was totally illegal.

D
                  Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir
                  Dunia ka sabse chor hospital...they only believe in looting patient...priority is money and money only...all doctors and nursing staff below standard level...they ask for buying from their stores and then recirculate the medicine to same store...and their patients suffer from bedsores even in ICU because they don't have proper bedding in ICU but they charge for it..ICU are very unhygienic... Lots of mosquito and flies always around it...every patient in icu without exception suffer from hospital acquired infection...patient might be suffering from only pneumonia but after their critical care he or she will suffer from septicemia and pulmonary failure...they are expert only in making money by killing patient..I think its owner purushotam should start begging money directly rather than looting people in name of treatment... The word humanity lost from their dictionary... But always remember you have to pay for this.

[Oct 22, 2016] Metro Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
                    Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh
                    The Metro Hospital, Noida, recommended my nearly 50 years old uncle for replacement of 2 valves of his heart. However, after...

Date of Incident[protected]
                    Patient ID[protected]

Description: -
                    I have been visiting Dr. Rajiv Sekhri at his clinic for skin treatment. On[protected], he asked me to get HBA1C test done to find out blood sugar level for average of 3 months. Accordingly, on[protected], I went to Metro Path Labs at Metro Multispeciality Hospital situated at L - 94, Sector 11, Noida (Pin 201301) and gave the blood sample for the same. I paid Rs. 480 towards the test. I collected the test report on[protected] and observed that the result of the test is 12%, which is a sign of high level diabetes. The normal range of the test 4.3 to 6 % and beyond 7.6% it is poor control diabetes. I went into shock and immediately visited Dr. Sekhri. After seeing the reports he informed me that I am highly diabetic and immediately should contact the concerned specialist. However, to be double sure I visited to another hospital namely Kailash Hospital in Noida and got the same test done again on[protected]. On[protected] I collected the report and it was found that Hb1AC test result is 5.6%, which is absolutely normal and contacted Dr. Sekhri and it was found that the test results are absolutely normal and there is nothing to worry. Subsequently, I went to Metro Hospital again to get the clarification. I requested the lab to give me clarification, however, they did not pay any heed to my request. After so much of efforts I could meet their incharge and requested him to clarify the position. Upon my requested he took the blood sample again on[protected] and got the test done imminently and surprisingly, the result was under the normal limits as 5.6%, which is similar to the result of Kailash Hospital. Being aggrieved by the services of the hospital, I requested the incharge to escalate the issue to the top management and reimburse me the amount spent on the tests and fee of the Doctor. He assured me to resolve the same, however, even after a lapse of long time, there was no response from the hospital. I time and again visited to the hospital to get the issue resolved. however, nobody allowed me to meet the management. Being aggrieved by such un-proffessional behaviour by any Hospital, which might affect the diagnosis and might lead to a wrong treatment, is not acceptable and should not be repeated. Considering the same, I also requested them on their website to resolve the issue, however, again there was no response from their side. During the period I have gone through mental agony and shocked by a big hospital in a big city. Accordingly, I request the hon'ble forum to consider my plea and grant me the following relief:
                    1. Rs. 1600/- paid to Dr. Sekhri for 2 visits on 9th and 11th December, 2014, Rs. 800/- each:
                    2. Rs. 480/- towards the test fee paid to Metro Hospital;
                    3. Rs. 440/- towards the test fee paid to Kailash Hospital;
                    4. Rs. 10, 000/- towards mental agony and harassment.

I am attaching herewith the relevent documents including test results and fees paid to the doctor and Hospital.

I request you to please grant me the aforesaid relief and teach them a lesson.

[Feb 26, 2016] Metro Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Vipin Mittal S/o Late Sh. S.C.Mittal admit in metro hospital - Meerut as on 31/10/2015 at 10:30 AM vide ESI Superintendent Saharanpur Permission Letter No.118 Dated 29/10/2015. But Metro Hospital Meerut start my treatement as per permission letter of ESI Office Saharanpur. But on dated 01/11/2015 at 15:20 PM Metro Hospital- Meerut Staff Inform me you pay Hospital Bill Sum of Rs.3776.00 reason Metro Hospital management Meerut refuse your permission Letter no.118 Dated 29/10/2015 issued by Medical Superintendent ESI Hospital Saharanpur and discharge me forcedily without treatement. Kindly look into the mateer and resolved my problum at the earliest. My email id: [protected]@gmail.com. My Contect No. [protected]. My ESI Policy Insurance No.[protected]
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 25, 2015
                      My Email id : [email protected] My Mobile No.:7409112288 What Resolve my problum i cannot received any mail kindly send my mail in your end

I vipin mittal s/o sh. S.C.Mittal (esi insurance no.[protected])admit in metro hospital meerut as on 31/10/2015 vide letter...
                        Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
                        We have a Philips ultra sound machine in our Hospital.but last 3 months the DVD rider of this machine is...

S
                        Delhi, Delhi
                        My son Swastik Verma was admited in hospital on 16th june 14, only after depositing 5000/- they were not admitting him before depositing this amount. though it was a TPA cashlass matter. AS per them the money will get refunded with in a week. he got discharged on 19th june. almost a month is passed but there is no refund. during this period i have made 3 visits to the hospital, and made atleast 10 call. but still there is no refund.

Dr. Himanshu Verma

Delhi, Delhi
                          I am anoop thankachan, My number is [protected].befoe 6 mnts i was a Vodafone costomer.but yours call charges and net charges are very high but Reliance has very low call rates aNd net rates.So i change to my sim Voda to reliance.but this month (6th june2014)one vodafone costomer Executive mr.pankaj tell some offers to me.(call charge is 25p/Mt for loCal call And std is 35/p mt.at the same rate of reliance we will give offers So i change to voda .my sim was activated today only.but unfortunatly I did'nt get any offers.I called mr pankaj 20 times but he did'nt attend My call.so kindly tell me what i have to now.thats guys number is [protected]