Micromax Informatics — my pathetic experience with micromax led tv

Mavelikkara, Alappuzha District, Kerala, India
 Sujo Thomas Varghese on Mar 7, 2019
I purchased full hd 32 inch led tv from flipkart on 29 october 2016, sold by omnitechretail. The tv come up with a 5 year extended warranty as well. Till date it undergone 3 replacements and all together almost for a year we used it in faulty state, as each replacement takes long wait. Forget the past, we were waiting for past 5 months for the replacement after several calls and emails finally a service center which is almost 60 km far from my home town contacted me and ask to pay 1000 rs. For service charge and i need to pick it up from there service centre as well. I brought this to mmx and they said it's there policy, after one year they charge for there services and they wont do home delivery, customer need to pick it up from the service centre.

My questions are:

1. What is the point of extended warranty?
2. It's already undergone 3 replacements, and expecting more replacements in future as well so why i need to spend my money for there fault.?
3. Every 6 months 1000 rs. And trip to service center, do i participated in any contest during my purchase?

[Mar 07, 2019] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0