[Resolved]  Microsoft — About my nokia lumia 630

I have purchased my Nokia Lumia 630 for an amount of 6700 /- (Six thousand Seven Hundred Rupees) through online shopping through Snap deal with Invoice No.SB6C50/15-16/7132, dated[protected] and got delivered on[protected]. I am using my phone with at most care and love. Unexpectedly my phone lost it's display. I have approached Nokia authorized service Center "Dr. Mobiles" located in my own Town in Nellore of Andhra Pradesh state on[protected] and explained the problem. They have taken my phone for repairing and told me that they will call me after the examining the phone. As I have not got any call from them, I approached their service center today[protected] and asked about the phone. For my shocking they have returned my phone saying that it could not be rectified because of the problem in the board.
For the middle class families like us, Rs.6700/- is not a small amount to purchase a phone every year. I could not understood the quality of the product for getting the problem in the board with in a span of 15 months. I am believing that I had received a bad product belonging to the company which caused a lot of disappointment. I am also considering it is the consumer loss which could be answered by the company. I would like to know whether there is a solution for me or not. I humbly informing you that I had no other way other than approaching suitable consumer forum for my losses. If you ask me I will provide you the Copy of receipt of your Nokia Service Centre who returned the phone by saying that there is board problem.
Thanking you,

with regards,
M.CHAKRA PANI
4-2-315, U.S.PET,
NELLORE 524002
AP
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-29 07:29:07

[Aug 19, 2016] Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by mcpani.chakri Aug 29, 2016
not yet resolved.

10th Floor, Tower B & C, DLF Building No.5 (Epitome), Cyber City, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Microsoft - About my nokia lumia 630