MIOT Hospitals

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

MIOT Hospitals Complaints & Reviews

Without giving medicine singing record as giving.. medicine feeding timing not properly... shifting patient 3 wards in 3 days bcoz of hesitation. If raise questions they changing ward. Pls put extra staff to maintain patient.. extending core they serving but bcoz this patient ll suffer
Mar 10, 2021

MIOT Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want invoice for the payment in miot for covid review .I asked to the receptionist for the invoice, they said to wait for the cashier to come and give you the invoice, because he has full access on it.I wanted invoice very urgent but I waited from 3 to 4 o clock afternoon .There is no response in this hospital, I want to take immediate action in the covid block reception for this contempt action
    Mar 01, 2021

MIOT Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My father MR#642250 was admitted in MIOT for covid treatment. He was charged 55k for PPE kit and insurance company approved only 15k and I had to bear remaining 40k.cost of PPE kit used by ward members are shared by 10 patients . 55k per patient is way tooo much .. I need the over charged amount to be refunded.. I would advise everyone not to go to Miot for covid treatment with insurance. They overcharge.my father was admitted on 11th night at 11.00 pm and discharged on 18th morning at around 10 pm. For this duration, they charge 55k. And insurance doens't approve this over charged amount .miot hospital, please stop overcharging insurance holders. Overcharged amout falls on patients head and not everyone can afford to pay bills.
      Jan 21, 2021

MIOT Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Good morning sir we are living in chennai ramapuram here nearby miot hospital ramapuram road mgr house road there is one wine shop and more than 20 infected dogs biting and barking everyone in evening 7to10 time people's get troubled and afraid to come that side kindly please solve this issue. Women's and childrens were there already we get troubling by drunken guys
        Jan 15, 2021

MIOT Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My father was admitted in Cardiac ICU. The Nurse working there treating very badly. any request you ask from them they show the displeasure and not showing any respect or help.
          for ex: help like water or for going urine.

They always argue as if you should not come there again.

My father is 75+ now he is telling, he don't want to go there even in worst case.

MIOT Management, please instruct or give guideliness to the nurse how to treat the patients.
          The Junior doctors who give the discharge details are talking to us are impatient.
          Nov 12, 2020

Hi Team,
            I'm an attender for a cancer patient at C3 303 room for urology treatment. Why do I get only two bottles of drinking water per day ? Doctor has advised the patient to take three litres of water per day .

We pay huge room rents, still dont get a drinking water for free ?? How sick is that !
            Nov 05, 2020

MIOT Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today (1st October, 2020) I got my mother (name not to be mentioned) tested with Mammography and Breast USG Appointment. (MR # 171666) in MIOT Hospitals, Ramapuram, Chennai. But they are not sharing the digital X-ray images if not asked even after making the payment for the tests. Now, when asked, they are charging extra for the Mammograph (200/- per copy) and USG Films (100/- per copy) and they are not delivering it to our house and asking us to come to the Hospital again to collect the same.
              Oct 01, 2020

Dear sir

Patient name :S.M shanmugam
                M.R.No - 630487
                patient death date: 11th sep 2020
                br...

He is admitted in miot hospital on 23rd aug for the corona positive and treatment was going on. Today one of the doctor has informed via telephone that patient case has some clot of blood and to decide for further treatment.. Now relatives everyone reached to hospital around 2pm to consult with doctor about his situation and decide for further treatment, but so far we didn't received any update from them or no one advised about his situation and for further procedures. This make us feel more tension and we request you to take immediate action to discuss with us and start the required treatment soon plz. Thanks for understanding...
                Sep 04, 2020

MIOT Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Plz response as immediately and quickly...

Never go to this hospital for covid treatment, they are minting money and putting 6 patients in a single room. Worst thing the beds provided are attender beds to a patient. Pathetic service.
                  I'm pretty disappointed and there should be some kind of professionalism in looting hard earned money through pandemic
                  Aug 27, 2020

MIOT Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have taken appointment o[censored]ltrasound for my wife on monday[protected].. They called us on wednesday 10 am.. Now when we reached the ward at 10 am they told the patient to wait and asked us to wait outside.. Then even after 2 hours, our no has not come but other patients who came after us were allowed to go inside.. This is very disappointing thing from a institute like miot.. Moreover nurses present there were behaving with us very rudely.. They are shouting on us to go outside.. Idont know how these nurses are being working in this hospital but my sincere advise is to give them communication classes also.. The experience which i had at miot was very disappointing
                    Aug 12, 2020

MIOT Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I admitted in for covid today morning at 214 around 11 am till now pillow and bedsheet is not provided inspite of complaints given to staff and pro, just imagine my condition and arrange immediately

Padmini n

Mob [protected]
                      Jun 05, 2020

MIOT Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

To whoom so ever it may concern,

I am dr. Navanitha krishnan working in ent dept @ esic medical college and...
                        On 14-03-20, sunday mr. B. Mohanraj, (Patient's name), my brother - in-law was affected by very high fever, due to urinary...
                        I am anulekha majumdar
                        Mr no. 445676
                        First of all, i would like to thank miot for providing outstanding...
                        Hi i am gautam kumar (Mrno:595229). I was asked to wait till 2:30 unless doctor will come and see me in medical gasterenologist...
                        I j. Prasad mr number319002 admitted in 08 07 19 complaint of pain in perianal region and further hemorrhoidectomy surgery....
                        Worst place... I will not suggest anyone to come here...time waste...the process will take whole day... management is bad...the...
                        ABOUT MIOT INTERNATIONAL:
                        MIOT International offers the best in health care to patients who have come to trust the...
                        Worst hospital ever seen... Today we have admitted there for accident emergency. The attender started keep on saying for x-ray,...