Monad University — to check my certificate

Hapur, Uttar Pradesh, India
 K veer on Jan 21, 2019
Sir i has done my b. Sc.in session[protected] with pcm combination. But when i am checking my enrollment number on your official website it is showing that sorry this doesn't exist. It means my degree is fake or not. I also didn't get my degree certificate. I have marksheets and provisional degree.
Sir tell me the process to get degree
Karamvir
Enrollment number mu1013bscpcm2250019
Email [protected]@gmail.com

[Jan 21, 2019] Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear sir/madam

I have completed MBA FINANCE from Monad University. I have applied for Canada Pr and for that i need transcript, which has to be evaluated by WES but university is refusing to give the transcript and without transcript my Canada Pr process will not proceed. Kindly help me for the same.
I was studied Bachelor of Commerce at Delhi but got Degree from Monad University, therefore want a confirmation that is my degree is genuine or not ?
Enrollment no - MU1417BCOM5638421
Passing year - 2017

Therefore i requesting to please confirm me whether this enrollment is genuine or fake as soon as possible.
I have complete my graduation (B.Sc) in 2014 and did not received degree yet.
so, Pls Tell Me How much time to take to receive my degree.

Monad University Campus. N.H. 24, Delhi Hapur Road, Village & Post Kastla, Kasmabad, P.O Pilakhwa, Hapur, Uttar Pradesh, India - 245101
    Monad University - to check my certificate