[Resolved] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — Cadbury dairy milk spoiled

Thalassery, Kannur District, Kerala, India
 pragil
I buyed a carbury dairy milk crackle on 04/06/2016 from bangalore. The product was manufactured on 02/16 and the product was spoiled. This is not first time i am getting like this. Before also i bought five diary milks of rs150 each from big market at begalure cross in bangalore in that two of it was spoiled and i informed them and they replaced the product. Now i bought it from a local area and i cant tell them to replace. So please make sure your product quality before distributing.I am attaching the product pic along with this mail as proof. I hope you will take action against this. If i again i am geeting like this i will publish this in social media.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 10, 2016

[May 05, 2016] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care's response, May 05, 2016
Dear Pragil, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd.) endeavours to maintain the highest quality standards, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. To enable us to address your concern, please write to us at consumer.service.[protected]@mdlz.com with your purchase and contact details. Thank you, Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd.)

Comments

Cadbury India — Found Worms in Cadbury Tempations Rum Raisins

Hi, We have bought Temptations, RUM chocolate in Hyper chity, Kundanhalli-Banaglore. All photos are attached

Cadbury India — Cadbury celebrations

I have purchased cadbury celebrations but taste of this item was so poor and infected.

Cadbury India — Cadbury Dairy MIlk Silk Bubbly of net wt 120g is half vanished in sealed packet

Cadbury Dairy MIlk Silk Bubbly of net wt 120g is half vanished in sealed packet. Have purchased it from Thane West.

Cadbury India — Fungus in dairy milk chocolate

When I open Cadbury dairy milk chocolate I found there is a bubbles and fungus

Cadbury India — Oil smell and oil in silk choklate

Hi i m harsh. I bought a cadbury dairy milk silk. The outer white of chocklte ws smelling of oil and it was yellow in colour. I hav the product..

Cadbury India — Bubbles on chocolate

Got gift Cadbury celebrations and all the chocolate including five stars and dairy milk has round marks on it.

Cadbury India — Complaint against your product DIARY MILK CHOCOLATE serial number K50225

I am a regular customer of your products.Now recently purchased diary milk, It is not eating condition some other taste.Please clarify.BAR CODE :[protected]

Cadbury India — something wrong in dairy milk

yesterday i bought a 5 rs dairy milk but after i opened there is something wrong with lots of white something i think is it a worms aur something other so i have that whole sample with me

Cadbury India — Found Fungus in Chocolate

On opening the box of their celebration pack (Dairy Milk 34g) saw that the chocolate was covered with fungus. Batch - G50426 pkd on - 04/15 best before - 11/15 Please take a strict action against them.

Product don't have shape and size

I purchased diary milk silk bubbly from a super market . the packet was perfect and not opened but the product don't have its size and shape and don't have bubbly features. It's not acceptable at all
Apparently I got this celebratory pack which, on opening, I found fungus on two 5-stars(22.4g each) and two dairy milks(25.3g each). The code of this pack is F80906A and the pkd is 06/09/18 and it is best before 05/19.

Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India - Cadbury dairy milk spoiled