[Resolved]  Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — dairy milk likables the packing is very dangerous.

Very bad packing design of cadbury dairly milk lickables. My kid is a lover of kinder joy and lickables.. Yesterday we got the lickables chocolate. My kid usually carries that in hand and eat little amounts now and then. He was walking and fell down the bottom part of your lickables was very sharp and it cut 1 cm on my sons forehead we rushed to hospital and he got stictched there. It was so scary. Very bad with your product. Very bad design. What do you do for this. You yourself see how the chocolate part at bottom is. Not even kids toys are made as so. Thinking about the safety. I will not leave this matter so simply.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 4, 2019

[Jan 24, 2019] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2019
Dear Hareeswar,

Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd) endeavours to maintain the highest quality standards, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. To enable us to address your concern, please write to us at [protected]@mdlzindia.com with your contact and purchase details.

Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

The product is spoiled. All over worms; had to throw away the entire product. Thank god noticed the same and did not consume it as it could be dangerous to small kids.

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India
    Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Address
    Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013