Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — dealer misbehave and cheating

Hi team,
I buyed the lots of chocolates by dealer since 1 year. And dealer always cut the bill on the name of another shop. And when we request a freezer they always said hain nahi... Now in summer all the chocolates are melt on my shop. No one ready to buy.

So i request please resolve my problem all the bills should be on my shop name.
Second one please provide the one small fridge for store the chocolates so that we can sale more and more chocolates.

[May 03, 2019] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi, thank you for writing to us. To register your complaint, please call on our toll free number [protected]. Assuring you of our best services. Thank you, Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)
I am not able to use the coupon code on Amazon app that I received from the inner wrapper of the 5star chocolate, when I write the coupon. Ode then it shows that you entered wrong code but I again and again see that the code is similar to that one but still not verify the code my contact no.[protected] and email [protected]@gmail.com
I had an offer of Amazon voucher code and they didnt gave me the same and i complained it like several times through phone and no reply from them. Its like now 2 months and still no response from them for the offer code for the amazon voucher.

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India
    Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Address
    Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013