[Resolved] Morestore — communication

#323, Kodigehalli Main Road, Next to Old Coca Cola Factory Compound, Sahakar Nagar, Bengaluru, 560092, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 N&N Gaming on Oct 21, 2019
Hi i'm. Naveen working as a mechanical engineer in bangalord, in a highly reputed company.
To day i visited more mega store in shakaranagar gate, where i bought 3 chocolates. And at the exit security check the security started touch my waist and my pant pockets. And after i demanded the reason he told me that i have stolen chocolate from the store. Then i told him to check me throughly in separate area. He refused that while searching in shirt pockets. After few minute he told me that i can go now, without apologising.

I know the job of the security is to check. But this guy was so rude. And even he don't know the local language.

This entire thing happned infront of my colleagues, which was indeed embarrassing to me. Now i'm thinking to file a suit against this..

I totally lost hope on more store.
And this will be a last purchase from more by me, my family and my freinds.

Good byeeeeee...

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 21, 2019

[Oct 21, 2019] Morestore customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by N&N Gaming, Oct 21, 2019
Hi I'm a Mechanical engineer in a bangalore.
To day I visited more mega store in shakaranagar Gate, where I bought 3 chocolates. And at the exit security check the security started touch my waist and my pant pockets. And after I demanded the reason he told me that I have stolen chocolate from the store. Then I told him to check me throughly in separate area. He refused that while searching in shirt pockets. After few minute he told me that I can go now, without apologising.

I know the job of the security Is to check. But this guy was so rude. And even he don't know the local language.

This entire thing happned infront of my colleagues, which was indeed embarrassing to me. Now I'm thinking to file a suit against this..

I totally lost hope on more store.
And this will be a last purchase from more by me, my family and my freinds.

Good byeeeeee...

Comments

One item big onion billed duplicately by adjusting a slight changes in quantity Bill copy is attaching

Skyline Icon Building I 5th & 6th Floors , Near Mittal Commercial Estate , 86 / 92, Andheri Kurla Road , Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Morestore - communication