Morestore — more milk card

Shabn on Jan 15, 2019
I have made milk card from more store by paying 1100 cash. It was valid for 3 months after 2 months accidentally it was lost
When i contacted he more store in chandigarh they showed their helplessness in making a duplicate card as it was not possible without card number they refused to locate the card with the phone number my card is expiring by tomorrow and it was having a balance of more than rupees 100 i am really feeling very helpless and suffering a loss of my balance kindly issue me a new card on make a duplicate card

[Jan 15, 2019] Morestore customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I didnt purchased any thing from more supermarket but every moth im getting sms trough buy phonepe ...in sms mention more supermarket has requsting money from you on your phonepe app.on approving therequest rs, 861.42 will be debit from your account...why is coming like this...my contact number [protected] name Ajit...

Skyline Icon Building I 5th & 6th Floors , Near Mittal Commercial Estate , 86 / 92, Andheri Kurla Road , Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Morestore - more milk card