[Resolved] Motorola Mobility — fraud cheating sact moto service center madurai

facts& wonders
Hello friends,
I am gonna explain you about worst fraud moto service centre madurai (Cbt - 049 sact communication, 223 first floor, naicker new street, opp axis bank, madurai - 625001, contact[protected].

Job sheet no: srcbt[protected]

After 4 months usage my mobile suddenly stopped working. Touch not responds. I went to madurai sact service centre. They checked and told display death. Out of warranty. Cost approximately 5000.

I was confident. It's not a display problem. I used mouse otg to back up everything. And cross check with my friend. Who is using same
Moto-g5 mobile. He is working other service centre. He told display is good. He checked with his mobile display.

Again i went sact service centre argued with them they collect my mobile and charged 300 for advance non refundable amount. They told out of warranty. I agreed. Because i don't have other choice. This time they went extreme. I went after 1 week. They told mobile mother board was dead. They asked 80% mobile cost. (12500).

I was shocked i got my mobile back. With job sheet. I gave my mobile to local service centre located in same place madurai. They charged only rs.950
Now my mobile working perfectly.

I have few call recording voice with sact authorised service centre. They told motorola instruct them to do that. Manager told it's their rules. Motorola service warranty rules.
I don't know who makes us fool. Service centre. Or motorola company. Or flipkart.

My mail : [protected]@gmail.com
If you want any proof i will provide
I have flipkart invoice and job sheet of sact service centre and their manager irresponsible talk.
And tried to report motorola website chat. They also told service centre decision is final. I have that screenshot also.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-22 21:46:09

[Nov 17, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Nov 20, 2017

We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience, we appreciate your feedback. We would like to get more information about your case, feel free to send us an email to [protected]@motorola.com referring to this post.

-Motorola Support

+91 12 4413 1500 (India)
    +1 800 668 6765 (USA)
    12th Floor, Tower D. Dlf Cyber Greens. DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Motorola Mobility - fraud cheating sact moto service center madurai